“5* plus rating for this hotel”

JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
Ranked #15 of 461 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed there twice this trip. 9 days in total. Sweta front desk was excellent. Lotus restaurant was
Very good. House keeping was excellent.
I have stayed at this property previously. It's got even better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Warm Greetings.

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud to be part of the JW Marriott Mumbai. I have personally complimented Sweta on the services offered by her.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The biggest mistake i ever did was gifting my friends their first wedding night at this hotel.

Whats the point of the staff being courteous after they have already made the blunder and ruined it for the guest? I reserved a room with a honeymoon package for my friends to enjoy their night, which was not an easy task, given the no. of times your call is transferred to different sections and different no. of people. At the time of the reservation, I made myself very clear (of which they also took a note) that it is a "GIFT" for the guests who would be coming in, and the entire payments for the stay will be made by me, for which i had provided them with my credit card details.

After having checked multiple times and getting assurance from the team, upon arrival, my friend was asked to provide with his credit card details and was charged on that card. I inform the desk that evening itself (while the guests are still checked-in) about the blunder they have done, the embarrassment they have caused me in front of my friends and to correct it. I was told, it was a mistake from the reservations department, and they would take necessary actions for it. I was told the amount was already released and would take about 48 hours to reflect in the account. Its been more thane 4 working days since, and still there has been no refund.

And if the humiliation they have already caused me was not enough, I have to keep checking with my friends everyday, who by the way are on their honeymoon, if the amount has been credited back to their account. Every time I call to check with the hotel, either they are confirming with their reservations department or the bank. And mind you, this is all after I have been already charged on my credit card for that particular stay!

I thought they took special care of the customers who are members with them. Well they sure did, just differently!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank meenal_310

Dear Guest,

I apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and your friend.

I very much agree that it is not a great way for your friend to start his honeymoon. My Front Office Manager is in touch with you regarding the credit card refund.

I apologies once again for your experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed in a group for marriage the moment entering the lobby you could see the swimming pool and the beach.. Check in was smooth ... Luggage delivery was prompt... fantastic spread of Breakfast ... wanted to use the spa but couldn't to time... may be next time... Will stay again..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We do appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you require any assistance from me.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The Desserts here are to die for.
Great service and ambience with views and fabulous food options.
I personally love JW Marriot Mumbai and its a beautiful hotel.
The pool side has just amazing views.
Classy hotel all around.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

It was great to read such a wonderful feedback from our regular guest.

The sumptious desserts are made by our master Chef Savio Fernandes. He strives to offer something new to the guest and keeps on innovating with the desserts on display.

Look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Was recently at the JW Marriott - Mumbai on a business trip. The hotel is now a legend in Mumbai and needs no introduction. I just wanted to make a mention of the fantastic breakfast buffet spread. The coffee in BBC is still to die for - the Starbucks across the road was a huge let-down the coffee there wasn't there.... I personally love the JW Marriott Mumbai and love going back there. They sure do a fantastic job. The newly renovated rooms are extremely well appointed and speak miles of the charm of the place.

Room Tip: Rooms with even numbers have the best views
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Elton H

Dear Elton,

Wonderful to get such a great feedback. We are constantly working as a team to always offer something new to our guests.

I am glad you loved the buffet and the coffee at BBC. We always strive to make our coffee the best !!

Look forward to welcome you back to the JW Marriott which I know is a home away from home for you.

WIth best regards

Reviewed February 14, 2014

One of my best stay experiences at a luxury hotel so far. Cordial staff, excellent room service. Special mention to the staff at the gym for their nice demeanor

Must commend on the wide of array of cuisines as part of the buffet arrangement. A God-sent especially for foreigners with different culinary tastes. Vegetarians have a lot of options too.

Looking forward to being there sometime soon.

Room Tip: Sea facing room ??
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Excellent facility in the heart of Bollywood. Very clean hotel with fabulous food options and great ocean and beach views. Beautiful courtyards. Beach is right in the backyard! Just walk to the beach and ocean! Classy hotel all round.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.