“A JW Marriott without water in the shower???”

JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
Ranked #16 of 463 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had stayed at the JW Marriott before and used to love the hotel for everything so grand but it all changed today , was staying for one night on the 16 September, all went well till I woke up the next morning for my meeting and dashed into the bathroom just to notice that there was no water in the shower I was fiddling with it for 10 minutes if I was doing anything wrong but finally gave up, called the maintenance guy who came after 10 minutes , and he came and told me that they had some electricity breakdown in which pressure pump was not working but said that he had fixed it up and I could finally take a shower, took a shower finally and checked out . I asked for the duty manager while checking out and briefed him about this fiasco and rushed for the meeting haven't heard from him since 40 minutes now, never going back

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank porusarora
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Guest

I am very sorry that you had such a disappointing experience during your recent stay. It is particularly sad to hear that you do not wish to return after having loved the hotel in previous stays.

I would like to speak with you in person if at all possible. My email address is pavithran.nambiar@marriott.com and I would very much appreciate it if you would drop me a mail so we could be in touch.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

A beautiful hotel in an excellent location. It's placed right on the beach so you can access Juhu Beach from the swimming pool.
Very clean rooms, fabulous hotel staff and restaurant team who would go out if their way to make you feel at home.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Sonki_1

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We really are lucky to have Juhu Beach on our doorstep and, like you, many of our guests enjoy heading out for a walk or run on the beach.

I appreciate also your comments about the team. It means a lot to us when we hear that our guests are happy.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I've written a review for this hotel before, and given it exactly the same rating. Now, having stayed there on 5 separate occasions, I thought it was time to come back and do an update. This is not least because readers should know that special things happen on your 5th visit to the JWM in Mumbai (special rewards for loyalty, like massages and other treats). This is one of the most consistent hotels I have stayed in over the past few years, brilliantly located and equally good for both business and leisure. The rooms (those that have been renovated most recently) are ample, comfortable and luxurious. Special mention for universal adapters at all plug points - this is a very handy thing that all hotels should start doing! Breakfast is sumptuous, and for business clients airport transfers are often included in the rate. The guys at the front door always remember me and it's nice to have such a warm welcome from everyone at the front desk too (which doesn't happen that often nowadays). The pool area is well-designed, with direct beach access, and the spa is tranquil and beautiful. All in all, I genuinely wouldn't stay anywhere else while in Mumbai.

Room Tip: Request a renovated room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank businss_travell3r

Dear Guest,

Wow! Thank you so very much for your review of your recent stay. It means a great deal to us when our guests, and most particularly our regular guests, let us know that they enjoy visiting our hotel.

We definitely like to spoil guests on their 5th stay, but it gets even better at 10!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have not seen any other hotel in Mumbai with such a great ambience. Excellant food with lot of varieties. The pool side rooms are so good you dont feel like coming out. This is athe best place for business meetings if you want near airport. Many film star are seen very frequently. Problably this is best hotel known for its food and service and of course great ambience.

Room Tip: Beach side room looks very good
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I am delighted that we were able to send you away happy.

Our chefs work really hard to prepare the best food we can offer to our guests. They will be happy to get your feedback.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Celebrating my brother's birthday in a nice luxurious room with a view with the most relaxing atmosphere after a nice Summer vacation. Great Customer Service. Always neatly kept spotless. I have no complaints. Spacious and worth the price. Towels are fresh came here to enjoy the pool. Friendly very comfortable. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to my friends.

Room Tip: Higher rooms on the South side I recommend
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us to help you to celebrate your brother's birthday.

It sounds as though you had a great time. Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Come back for your birthday next!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My second stay here and what can i say? This is the best place in mumbai to come in after a long flight from US and to unwind. The service is always excellent. This is a very happening place and always something exciting going on. Breakfast at lotus was not the best (it was good, dont get me wrong) and there are excellent dinner options nearby if you dont want to dine in.
The renovated executive lounge is fantastic and has a great view. The rooms are flawless and the lobby is one of the best. If you want to relax in mumbai and get pampered this is the place to visit.

Room Tip: get a seafacing room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rover_733

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourself so much.

We will keep working to make breakfast great so we give you no opportunity to be disappointed on your next visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Well what can i say. cant seem to find a flaw here. You have to actually be here to experience the grandness and finesse of this Marriott property. The who's who of India and around the world chose this property for their stay and fine dining experience. The food in all the restaurants is bursting with taste. And yes, the pool overlooking the beach reminds one of Goa. This place has it all, this place is it!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms at the farthest end facing the beach.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for your kind words. We love what we do and it means a lot to us when we hear that our guests appreciate it.

I hope we will see you again soon.