Tripadvisor
Mumbai
4,841 results
All reviews kitty su baluchi restaurant international airport huge lobby guest relations coffee shop close to the airport great hospitality excellent service special mention special thanks front office courteous staff room service comfortable stay business trip breakfast spread
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The hotel has a fantastic lobby its really huge and beautiful. The capsule lift was the attractive part of the lobby. And the fragrance was can say no words. Room was fantastic. Food was awesome. The three rstrnts was really nice. 24/7 rstrnt was nice had food from there . The swimming pool was nice well maintained. Staff were really very helpful. Jazz was so helpful. Totally I felt like I'm the king. To live like king I will suggest the lalit mumbai is the better place. All positive energy what I felt

Trip type: Traveled on business
AnsulS10, Ansul Sanwal at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Namaskar!

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the onset, let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Jazz will be recognised for her service excellence.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

The accommodation was good & had a fantastic stay..wi came here on 20.01.20...it was waw...the pool gym cafeteria was waw..staff was extremely helpful..I'll come again definitely...
They provided quick service...
Shilla was excellent and kind.the best hotel

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Shilpa will be recognised for her service excellence.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

I stayed at Lalit Mumbai for a business trip.I initially selected Lalit as it is closer to Airport but I was amazed with its hospitality experience.There food was wonderful specially their buffet.i was also amazed with their laundry service team especially Chandan who came to collect my laundry was very courteous and cheerful .i really enjoyed the Lalit experience.Highly recomended.

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Chandan will be recognised for his service excellence.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Great hospitality,delicious food,huge lobby,gym,swimming pool ,staff(Jazz)
Good rooms n excellent roomservice Overall great experience to have a stay in the lalit Mumbai good vibes
Delightful experience

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We had a family commitment & work also so we had put up in The Lalit. Altogether this was a Fantastic, Comfortable & Enjoyable stay there for 5 days.
From the word 'Go' everything was just perfect to the "T". The staff here is just amazing. I would say Especially at the Reception. They're so cordial, polite & helpful. My family had to check-in separately and these guys were so helpful that they too were really impressed. Here I would especially highlight the names of the Duty Managers, Mr. Roy, Mr. Nikhil & Ms. Pallavi as they were just outstanding. So helpful, polite and absolute Professionals, who're well versed with their job. They really helped us, going out of the way to make sure we had a good stay. I would once again like to thank these Managers.
Going ahead with the rooms, they too are just perfect. You really can't point out any thing missing here and to add to it the House keeping staff too were really good. Always smiling, ready to help & completing the work perfectly. The rooms nice & big with comfortable beds and spacious & clean washrooms. They have a very well equipped gym and a good spa too. They have a good pool but the only draw back was that it's minimum 5ft deep,all around. So my daughter, Like other kids did struggle as they did not have any tubes or boards or arm bands to assist. It would be great if these things can be made available there.
The food too is really good, both In Room Dining as well as the buffet. We had breakfast buffet and it's something you cannot miss as it's so well spread with variety of options and tasty too. In Room Dining to the food was good but only thing I felt is that they took very long to deliver. The waiting time was average 01 hour, and this could be because the place was full. But if this can be worked on then it will be just great.
So my suggestion is that you can blindly stay here and forget about any worries.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
AnsulS10, Ansul Sanwal at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Roy, Nikhil, Pallavi and Housekeeping team will be recognised for their service excellence.