Tripadvisor
Mumbai
4,814 results
All reviews kitty su baluchi restaurant international airport guest relations coffee shop close to the airport great hospitality excellent service special mention special thanks front office courteous staff room service comfortable stay business trip breakfast spread in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at Lalit Mumbai for a business trip.I initially selected Lalit as it is closer to Airport but I was amazed with its hospitality experience.There food was wonderful specially their buffet.i was also amazed with their laundry service team especially Chandan who came to collect my laundry was very courteous and cheerful .i really enjoyed the Lalit experience.Highly recomended.

Trip type: Traveled on business
AnsulS10, Ansul Sanwal at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaskar!

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the onset, let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Chandan will be recognised for his service excellence.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hospitality,delicious food,huge lobby,gym,swimming pool ,staff(Jazz)
Good rooms n excellent roomservice Overall great experience to have a stay in the lalit Mumbai good vibes
Delightful experience

Trip type: Traveled with family

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Jazz will be recognised for her service excellence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a family commitment & work also so we had put up in The Lalit. Altogether this was a Fantastic, Comfortable & Enjoyable stay there for 5 days.
From the word 'Go' everything was just perfect to the "T". The staff here is just amazing. I would say Especially at the Reception. They're so cordial, polite & helpful. My family had to check-in separately and these guys were so helpful that they too were really impressed. Here I would especially highlight the names of the Duty Managers, Mr. Roy, Mr. Nikhil & Ms. Pallavi as they were just outstanding. So helpful, polite and absolute Professionals, who're well versed with their job. They really helped us, going out of the way to make sure we had a good stay. I would once again like to thank these Managers.
Going ahead with the rooms, they too are just perfect. You really can't point out any thing missing here and to add to it the House keeping staff too were really good. Always smiling, ready to help & completing the work perfectly. The rooms nice & big with comfortable beds and spacious & clean washrooms. They have a very well equipped gym and a good spa too. They have a good pool but the only draw back was that it's minimum 5ft deep,all around. So my daughter, Like other kids did struggle as they did not have any tubes or boards or arm bands to assist. It would be great if these things can be made available there.
The food too is really good, both In Room Dining as well as the buffet. We had breakfast buffet and it's something you cannot miss as it's so well spread with variety of options and tasty too. In Room Dining to the food was good but only thing I felt is that they took very long to deliver. The waiting time was average 01 hour, and this could be because the place was full. But if this can be worked on then it will be just great.
So my suggestion is that you can blindly stay here and forget about any worries.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Roy, Nikhil, Pallavi and Housekeeping team will be recognised for their service excellence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The buffet dinner in lalit is awesome. I liked the food as well as the desert which is very tasty. The food discription is literally speechless. Me and my partner sat near to the pool the view was very good . I enjoyed the moment with my partner very much
After my dinner I sat with my partner in the lobby just to chill. There we met miss Anisha from guest relations she was very comfortable to talk to and very sweet she even congratulated us.
I really look forward for my stay over here because I liked the services of restaurant and professionalism of the staff present in the lobby.
We really look forward for my stay. And I would also recommend this hotel to all the people
Thank you.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Anisha will be recognised for her service excellence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here for a business meeting from company Promat. This our first time in this hotel.
The lobby of the hotel iery beautiful and spacious. The hotel because of that looks very luxurious. In evening the yellow light looks very beautiful and it makes the hotel stand out.
The fragrance in lobby is also very good the fragrance of lemon grass and the piano music is very good to hear which is very peacefull
In the lobby we were assisted by miss Anisha who is very professional in her services.
I look forward for my next visit over here and stay as well

Trip type: Traveled on business