3,842 results
All reviews kitty su international airport baluchi restaurant guest relations coffee shop close to the airport special mention great hospitality special thanks courteous staff room service comfortable stay business trip breakfast spread front office keep up the good work in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hotel at agreat price. Really loved the good and hospitality. Great staff though service very poor at the buffet restaurant. Had too wait for long for every request. The night club at the hotel has great music and ambiance.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Manish_Sodhi2, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Namaskar!

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

I have gone through your valuable feedback and have duly made a note with regards to the dissatisfying breakfast experience at 24/7.

I have personally address the matter with my F&B head and corrective measures will be implemented.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experience and fond memories.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Lalit Mumbai on 7th November for one night . I was very impressed with the service of each and every staff of hotel . Each staff is committed to provide excellent service however I would like to mention Noel Sumitra - Concierge who went out of his way to provide assistance during my stay.
Keep up the good work , I will be back soon .

Regards
Rajesh Kumar Yadav

1  Thank RajeshKumarY14

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Mr.Noel will be recognised for his service excellence.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We used the Forum II for our meeting, the staff were very friendly and accommodating. They arranged for our last minute requirement very promptly. The food spread at the coffee shop was also very good. Special mention of support staff Bitu, he was very helpful during the entire event.

1  Thank sanjibs2015

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Mr.Bitu will be recognised for his service excellence.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

We recently launched our new scooter at The Lalit, Mumbai…. I must say, it was an enchanted experience..... The Lalit staff served us really very well with their warm welcome and a prodigious hospitality for 3 days ….

All our Japanese members were delighted by traditional welcome with Tika n Aarti done by Ms Pramila …. Made it very easy by impeccable check in by Sangaram, Pramila n Nikita….

It was great support at Restaurant by Rajinesh and Amita.

Very nice pianist playing relaxing music in the evening….

Special thanks to:
1. Sangaram – Impeccable check in and check out... well organized.
2. Pramila – Support at front desk …. N thanks for aarti n tika (explaining the importance of it in Indian tradition n culture to all our Japanese members).
3. Nikita – For check in and check out support.
4. Rajinesh – Excellent support at the restaurant 24/7…
5. Amita – Great support at the bar.

We really had an enchanted experience at The Lalit ….

With Warm Regards,

Amit

Room tip: Right place if you want to be pampered....
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank udasamit
Manish_Sodhi2, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Ms. Pramila, Ms. Amita, Ms.Nikita,Mr. Sangaram and Mr. Rajinesh, will be recognised for their service excellence.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Duty Manager Mr Abhijit Ahir took amazing care.
Even Restaurant manager Mr Nilotpal from 24+7 gave us the best of service which really made our stay a very cool one. Looking forward ti visit again soon.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AmitaSardaK
Manish_Sodhi2, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Mr.Abhijit and Mr.Nilutpal will be recognised for their service excellence.