3,857 results
All reviews kitty su international airport baluchi restaurant guest relations coffee shop close to the airport special mention great hospitality special thanks courteous staff room service comfortable stay front office business trip breakfast spread keep up the good work in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Lalit Mumbai is home away from home for me. The only difference is its a big family here. Chef Andaleeb and Rais are like mothers. Great!!! Ruby, Rahul, Shruti and Vaibhav are awesome hosts. Chetan a great housekeeper. Last but not least Mr Sodhi without whom all this wouldn't be possible.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank RG15121972
Manish_Sodhi2, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Namaskar!

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay at The LaLiT Mumbai.

Our team members truly set us apart and with a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding our guest’s expectations.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Ms. Ruby, Ms. Shruti, Mr.Vaibhav, Chef. Andaleeb, Mr.Rais, Mr.Rahul and Mr.Chetan will certainly be recognised for their service excellence.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

This hotels a walking distance from the Mumbai international airport terminal 2. The hotel is really huge and has an amazing lobby.

The rooms are good and well equipped. The staff everywhere great you with folded hands and always says Namastey to you.

Food however was ok and not that great.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rohit_G17

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Lalit Mumbai.

We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel.

Your words of appreciation are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our guests.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you again at The Lalit Mumbai.

The Lalit, Mumbai

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for just a night as it is in a close proximity to the airport.Superb service,staffs are always ready to help.The lobby is huge and beautifully arranged.Overall 5 star to this hotel for its hospitality.Would love to visit again in future.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank avishiktad2015

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team members here.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

My best bud got married on 15th April, 2017 and we were in the banquet hall. It is spacious enough for hosting 700-800 guests comfortably. Pre-function area is huge so your crowd is managed well. Food spread is amazing, the menu is fantastic and the taste is scrumptious. They are very flexible with all your demands, just ask the right question, they will do the needful and beyond.
We also booked 8 rooms which are cozy and spacious and very NEAT.
Overall a very well managed function with the help of the entire Team that was head by Mr. Vivek from banquets.
Highly recommended for any function ! :)
THANKS A TON GUYS .........

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Siddhesh L

Namaskar !

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Mr. Vivek will certainly be recognised for his service excellence.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I've been a consistent visitor to kitty su and 24*7 and every visit made me urge for more.This line stay at your hotel was indeed a happy experience. I must mention that the staff is the best I've ever experienced, they'll get out of their comfort zone to make you feel that extra inch of happiness. Ranging from the reception desk to the luggage boy, you can see that same iconic accessory on everybody's face, their smile. Expecting some rest before the flight, Lalit gave me a jar full of contentment. Looking forward to another stay soon.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Josh S

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team members here.