3,854 results
All reviews kitty su international airport baluchi restaurant guest relations coffee shop close to the airport special mention great hospitality special thanks courteous staff room service comfortable stay business trip breakfast spread front office keep up the good work in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Though this isn't my first time stay here, and probably that's why I am writing this review. Every time I stayed here, I strongly felt building maintenance issues. There were mold problems last time. This time the flush was leaky and the ancient minibar refrigerator made terrible noise. I couldn't sleep the whole night! The furniture is old and not maintained properly, you can't expect this from a 5 star hotel chain!
The saving grace is good staff and service. But what about the property and maintenance??

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Manish_Sodhi2, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

Namaskar and Greetings from The Lalit Mumbai!!!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback . It is most unfortunate that we did not live up to your expectation. I request you to accept our profound and sincere apologies.

With regards to your feedback, I have discussed it in detail with the concerned Department Heads for immediate corrective action.

Request you to please treat your last stay as an aberration & provide us with the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

We value your patronage and would certainly make amends enabling you to enjoy a pleasant experience always and maintain confidence in the services of our hotel.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

A hotel should be welcoming and cozy but at the same time should leave you alone if no help is needed. That's exactly how the Lalit Mumbai does it. Friendly staff but non intrusive in your personal space. I was upgraded to an Executive Suite, which was a delightful surprise. You do need such treatment after a long week of travel and meetings in Bangalore, so thank you the Lalit guys, appreciate the warm gesture.

Coming to the real deal;
Pros:
- Amazing ambiance, no complains
- Service top notch
- Food is great too; A lot of variety even for the buffet. Ranging for the utter sophisticated western/European menu to the warming and tantalizing local Mumbaikar menu like poha, liked it.
- Clean room; no overly complicated light switches, thank you
- Not over employed i.e. adequate people to manage the services unlike several hotels where you can see less guests and more employees. - after reading my own comment, I realize that I am not a social being :(
- Well other things as expected from a hotel of this stature

Cons:
- Too complicated lift access; you have to be Usain bolt of "swiping access cards" to push the button for 1st or 2nd floor (a silly thing to mention, agreed)
- Sometimes, the announcements from near by speakers can disturb you a little (but being Indian, you have to get used to with this, not your fault the Lalit)

Well, that's about it. Good hotel experience in general.

Room tip: Quieter rooms which are not facing the main road.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Manas R

Namaskar!

Greetings from The Lalit Mumbai!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

Your words are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our customers

With regards to the feedback, please do accept my sincere apologies; we have taken your feedback seriously with the concerned teams for a review of our operating procedures and immediate corrective action thereof.

Your compliments about your stay, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Lalit Mumbai soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel overnight. The staff deserves a special mention. I was amazed at their hospitality. Always smiling and helpful which carries a long way to make your stay comfortable and makes you to return to this hotel in future. Check in was smooth. Rooms are spacious and sleep quality is good. Well located if you want to be near the airports both international and domestic which are at a stone's throw. Only one thing disappointed me. Even though the bell boy assured me that complimentary chocolates and fruit basket will be in my room within five minutes but unfortunately it did not find its way.
Overall a good hotel and would like to visit once again.

1  Thank Sutapa70

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Lalit Mumbai. We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel.

Our staff is what truly sets us apart. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding our guest’s expectations.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team here.

With regards to your feedback on complimentary chocolates and fruit basket,I would be personally addressing and correcting all such quality and service related defects.

For your future stay we will ensure that complimentary chocolates and fruit basket will be pre-placed in your room.

It is also our sincere request to forgive us and bestow upon us another opportunity to serve you in the near future with an assurance of better and improved services.

Best Regards,

The Lalit Mumbai

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel but last month there was some renovation work going on in the lift area.That was more of a eyeshore than of actual problem.However instead of putting a green cloured cloth material to cover a such a structure they should have put a nice flex banner .which we see nowadays in Airport / Malls where a renovation work goes on.

ear Guest,

Namaskar and Greetings from The Lalit Mumbai!!!

Reviewed April 3, 2017

I have been a regular at the Lalit Hotels as far as stay is concerned. But this will certainly be the best even amongst their properties. The room is spacious and the breakfast spread is simply superb. I will advise to go for an upgrade to 6th level for a better view.

Room tip: 6th and upper levels
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 84doctor84

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Lalit Mumbai.

Your words of appreciation are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our guests.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you again at The Lalit Mumbai.

The Lalit, Mumbai