There are a number of big hotel names on southern Marine Drive. I preferred this place because the relatively small size of the hotel (and number rooms) promisses more personal touch.
Colaba is a lively place as such and you can find and do a lot of crazy things, the IC hotel offers a refuge to calm down again and this is what I was looking for during the Independance Day weekend.
The ihg package for the weekend offered a nice room and amenities and the staff was taking care from first to last minute that I keep best souvenirs in mind.
This was the first time but certainly not the last time to stay at IC Marine Drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay