I could not be happier with my stay!
A great welcome as a Platinum Ambassador and a complimentary upgrade to a corner sea-facing room.
Great staff and facilities and splendid location for exploring Mumbai.
My only gripe - As others have mentioned, the roof-top pool is nice but perhaps a little more effort could be made to make the area more inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay