The hotel is excellent in every way..location,food,service although I have only eaten in the various restaurants here and never stayed here.
Recently I ate at the kebab corner here and the opinion of all diners was that the nonveg and veg kebabs were simply mouthwatering ,and exquisite.The daal,saag rotis were very good as was the gulab jamuns and rabri which ended our meal.
ofcourse there is paan too
Over kebabs you can enjoy the live indian music and the great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay