The staff are very friendly and helpful. When I was working in the room they didn't disturb me, but as soon as I went out they cleaned the room. When I moved to the Taj for a conference, the concierge called ahead to his colleague/competitor to make sure I was greeted as I arrived. I've rarely seen this level of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay