In one word- AMAZING!! The room was beautiful, the rain shower a treat and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was great with a lot of variety.
But above all I will complement the service- the entire staff was generous, polite, helpful and absolutely professional. I would especially point out the concierge- Sanjay Vaja, who provided excellent tips and great service.
The hotel is not huge which allows the staff to provide personal service and make you feel at home, a fact that makes me prefer this hotel over the Taj!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay