I was staying there with my father from 19 th aug 2013 to 21st aug 2013, The hotel staff ws helpfull And good. We were there for a bussiness meeting so the loacation was perfefect 9 town area ). I would like to advice everyone to saty there if they have work in south Mumbai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay