Sometimes when you go inside a hotel room and see a breathtaking view, then and there you think of not going out and enjoy the view. After a long meeting/conference, i had just gone to my room which really touched me that such great sea view and the vehicles looking like a tiny creatures was fabulous. This is absolutely a 5 star property which is really worth trying for. I have now told me office people to book all meeting for Mumbai in this hotel only where i can stay and come back home with great views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel