I echo the many other reviews raving about the service here. From the minute I was picked up at the airport until I was dropped back off, I was treated with extreme respect and care. I kept waiting for someone on the team to be the exception but it never happened. Everyone responded with a smile and went above and beyond.
We hosted a seminar at the Intercontinental and it made me proud to have our guests stay and meet here. I'll most definitely be looking for a way to host more programs here.
The rooms, location, views, and food are great too. But what you come home remembering most are the staff. That's what truly sets this place apart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Bombay