I was so much pleasantly surprised! Really nice hotel, small, boutique, nicely designed. Traditional welcome ceremony during check-in to give you some local touch. Specious rooms with many high-tech features, very specious marble bath rooms wih separate bath-tub and shower. But what is the best - it is Dom Bar on the roof top with delicious food, good service, relaxing music and stunning view to the sea side. Something like that you will expect somewhere else but not in India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay