I stayed between 25th and 27th July 2012. I found it to be extremely enjoyable. Courteous and well trained people to take good care of you. Quality of food was very good even though, bit more costly. Breakfast spread was remarkably good. Room was well appointed with required toiletries. Considering Mumbai weather, may be they can also provide talcum powder.Its a value for money place where you are well received and attended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Bombay