From check in to check out I was made to feel very welcome by all the staff from reception to bar staff and pool attendants. As a Royal Ambassador member I got upgraded to a fabulous corner room suite which included a complimentary message and butler service which couldn't be faulted. The rooftop pool area was nice buthad a problem during the day with pigeons but that was soon resolved by stationing a "trainee" by the pool to keep them away. The adjacent rooftop bar, which opens at 5pm, is a fabulous spot to enjoy a great sunset, chilled beer and good food - highly recommended. The room service breakfasts were also great quality and reasonably priced. The hotel is well located in South Mumbai on Marine Drive, next door to the main cricket stadium and a 15 minite walk down to the Gate of India. One slight niggle - I asked the concierge to arrange a car to take me across Mumbai one day but heard nothing back and had to chase the following day. But overall, a great hotel with amazing service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay