Hotel Cosmo
$107
$61
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice budget hotelbudget hotel in mumbaiclean hotelandheriwifi
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Next to slum. Difficult to reach.cozy room dont stay with family and dont get fooled by offer given by make my trip and clear trip the exact value itself is less then they give after so called discount..

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Shravanthi A
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I am frm south india. . I cum wid my phamily my ma jyotsna and ma ded whoos nam I dnt no in englizh. We cum fr 4 nghts. Hostel staff vry nice n frenly. They c me wid smal bby and I am lrge gentelmen so dey gve me deluxz sweet free of cost. Htel staff vry nice wid nice chwoice of garam khana. I feel lke I was in hme in south india eeating frm my mthers cook. Vry plesent stay. Phive star.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank barcaboymessi10
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is nice budget hotel. Its located near to airport. The nice furnisher room,friendly staff. I stay there 3nights. When I went there I was suffering from fever and I told to reception that I was suffering from fever and suddenly the staff take me to the doctor. After that the staffs looked me carefully. Near to this a good restaurent is there. I got excellent facility from there. In mumbai,i walked to so many hotels near the airport but I didnt got any hotels like in this budget. That is why firstly I told this is real budget hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank 987654asd
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed only few hours.I like it.rooms are clean and neat.good room service.all amenties are good.I paid only 2000.I expctng budgt facility.but really I enjoyed 3 star facility.overall hotel maintain is good.Good budget hotel.near to both airport.good experience...

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank noufalsulaiman
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This hotel located near airport. Room is neet n clean. Service n staff excellent .airport pickup ndrop available any time. Wifi free n breakfast very good.this is budget hotel but i feel three star facility. I am very happy.

• Stayed: February 2014