“Botticino best in BKC”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Botticino

Botticino
Ranked #325 of 14,490 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Botticino best in BKC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is a lovely Italian-style restaurant at the Trident BKC. In fact, as I was staying at the very nearby Sofitel, I became a bit of a regular. Starters were zingy (my particular favourite was the quail). My colleagues enjoyed pear and pecorino and the asparagus. Mains were also good - highlights were the aubergine parmigiano and the chilli snapper with orange (a surprisingly good combination).

My favourite moments, though, were spent listening to the very enthusiastic and knowledgeable wine waiter, Rohit, who (even though he knew I would opt for the cheaper Indian sula wine - perfectly acceptable with robust dishes btw). He displayed his passion for Italian wine, and chose some extremely lovely wines to share. All in all, a very nice experience (so much so, I would say that the best place to eat in the Sofitel is the Trident!0.

• Visited April 2013

Bengaluru, India
“Good Ambiance”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We visited this restaurant as a part of restaurant week. Food was good but we found was that quantity was not sufficient to what we paid for. Ambiance is good as this being part of Trident

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Vinit-Gaonkar
“Great food better service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Visited botticino as a part of restaurant week and couldnt have asked for a more fabulous experience. The food was fresh, tasty and the portions were just right. Starters were excellent and the sea food broth and roast chicken were both great. Both the snapper and the herb chicken pasta got aa thumbs up. The best part of the meal was dessert and the tiramisu with berry sorbet was divine. They also have a great selection of home made gelatos and have interesting combinations like sea salt and lemon cheese cake.
The stand out for us though was the service.we took an infant with us and the staff were attentive and helpful. In fact they bought out one of their gold fish in a bowl to keep my daughter entertained while we ate. They also put out a complimentary serving of cut fruit for her (without even being asked) so she could nibble away.
Just for that great service a double thumbs up

• Visited April 2013
Baku, Azerbaijan
“Real italian dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was there for a business lunch and I was very well impressed. The selection is very good and presentation is excellent. Even at lunch it was a mix of original italian dish and fine dining.
The price for set lunch was more than reasonable considering the quality of the dish and the elegance of the place.
It is not located in the turistic area hence it is probably more suitable for business lunch/dinner.
I would definitely recommend it to friends.

• Visited January 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Botticino,Trident Hotel, BKC, Mumbai-ITALIAN Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

For business purpose my friend , who was staying in your Hotel invited me for dinner at Botticino Restaurant. After the Appetizer, we both ordered Fish preparation for the main course. We were provided standard knife, hence I requested for knife meant for Fish eating.
I was then served with a knife meant for eating steak. I again requested for a proper knife meant for cutting the Fish. I was then told that they dont have such a knife. Even the Restaurant Manager confirmed that they dont have a Fish knife in their cutlery.
This was not expected from a Restaurant of a Hotel of 5* category despite charging 5* rates.
There was nothing great about the ambiance of this Italian Restaurant.
The dishes that we ordered were however,authentic & tasty.

• Visited September 2012