The ROA Hotel is located on L.B.S. Marg, Ghatkopar (West).
The rooms are clean and well maintained. The rooms are in good shape, nice neat and clean Toilets, much better than most Hotels in Mumbai. Make sure to negotiate your room price before check in.
The service was very good maybe because the occupancy was low.
The Location is not bad, it was on a busy road, about 10 Kms from the Airport.
Breakfast was good and is included as part of room tariff, includes Indian, Continental, toasted bread, cornflakes and fruits.
Please note: Location is not suitable for travelers to Mumbai as tucked away from places of
Minus Points –
1. No morning News Paper was provided even after reminding House keeping twice.
2. Check-out time 12 Noon, but Front Desk/Reception keeps reminding since morning 9.00 am several times. Check-in was done at wee hours of morning 3.00 am and it was very disturbing. They are unyielding even though the occupancy was only 15 % and many rooms were vacant.
3. The Front Desk was informed to complete check-out formalities, but they informed that it can only be initiated after I come to the Front Desk/Reception Area. Had to wait in Reception Area for 45 minutes for check-out formalities to be completed. (Unacceptable), since no other check-in/check-out was being done.
Over all experience – Above average, but not Good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3-star business hotel from the house of GKSA Numerrus Hotels Private Limited, ROA offers ease and delight not only in terms of stay but also convenience in terms of its location. Centrally located at Ghatkopar which is one of the business hubs of Mumbai, there is no other hotel in the entire stretch from Vikhroli to Sion thus making ROA the most preferred location – either from Bandra Kurla Complex or from the airport considering it is just about 20 minutes from the international airport, 30 minutes from the domestic airport and walk-able distance from the upcoming Metro station. Apart from having world-class business facilities / services in the class we operate; ROA also offers delectable mouth-watering cuisines in options of an indoor as well as an out-door restaurant which has a very organic look and feel attached to it with use of natural raw stone cladding, bamboos, water-features, wicker furniture and accent lights. Overall fine grains in dark-wood, well finished stone character flooring, extensive use of glass and mirrors, featured corridor panelling, completely diffused lighting throughout the hotel and perfectly controlled temperature all in all contribute to an everlasting memory of your stay at ROA. And to add to your smile each of our hotel staff is well-trained to not only look after all your needs but also make your stay with us as good as being at ‘home’ but in a very luxurious ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your The Roa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.