“Excellent tour and highly recommended”
Review of Bravo Bombay

Bravo Bombay
Ranked #9 of 103 Tours in Mumbai (Bombay)
More attraction details
Owner description: We love Bombay (aka Mumbai), a city with a pulse so strong you will feel it the minute you exit the airport. At 'Bravo Bombay' we wish accompany you to show you around our city, share its history and anecdotes. Get to know you a little better and tell you a little about us. Our tours are guided, informational and conversational.
Vancouver, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent tour and highly recommended”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I did a full-day tour with Hemali and enjoyed every minute. Hemali is a true local, knows the traditions, customs, geography, people and history. Her English is excellent and she is able to provide so much information between the various stops it makes the tour educational and interesting.

We visited many great locations, including the Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, Gandhi museum Victoria Terminus, the harbour and more. I even got to go over the Bandra Sea Link. Certainly a full day and I got some great photos.

I would highly recommend Hemali for tours in Mumbai. You can't go wrong!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank KazInVan604

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience !”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had a wonderful time with Hemali ! Have seen and learn so many things in a short time ! Highly recommended !

Visited June 2013
1 Thank NZinner
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hemali's tour was excellent!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The tour of Bombay that I went on with Hemali was very memorable. Even though I was only there for a day, i felt like I got to see a lot of the city because she was able to show us a great sampling of sites. I thought her planning was excellent with a wonderful mix of sites. Her knowledge was great and she was able to tell us a lot about not only the large sites, but also a lot about the inner workings of the city. We were able to see some sites that I imagine the larger tours would have trouble accessing. The lunch spot she took us to was also very good. I thoroughly enjoyed her tour and highly recommend her to everyone.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank travelsalot111
Albano Laziale
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hurray for Hemali”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We are an Italian couple who was visiting Mumbai for the second time,after 20 years.
We hade just one day ,on our way back to Italy from the Maldives and Tamil Nad,but wanted to see how much the city had changed from our first visit.
Luckily we looked up Internet and picked up the first rated agency in town: Bravo Bombay.
We could not have done better!
We travel a lot worldwide and can undoubtedly tell that Bravo Bombay and her lady owner and
"fac totum" Hemali is the best city guide we ever met! She loves and knows her city so deeply and so enthusiast and professional in her job that she was able to show and intimately describe all the main sections of town( including the Dharavi slum,which is worth a trip from Europe by itself) ,making them alive for you.
I close simply by saying the we were so enthusiast about Hemali,and found her such a charming lady that we invited her and her husband to visit us at our home in Rome and we hope that they can make it soon
Alberta and Piero

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Pietro G
“Bombay the only Way”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

What a magnificent day. There are websites, and guide books but nothing compares to having your own local guide to see past the sites and into the local culture, people and real attractions. Despite my last minute request, Hemali prepared an afternoon tour of Bombay. What was great was the number of sites we visited in such a short time; but I never felt rushed. What was better was her truly authentic local knowledge that opens your perspective to everything beyond the sights - history, culture, people, religion, current events - She weaved a tapestry of wisdom all afternoon and it felt like I was spending time with an old friend - Even sitting in the Bombay traffic was enjoyable.
Little details like arriving at the right place, right time to have the dabbawalla boys converge on their trek home was terrific; to enjoying an afternoon meal at the ISKON temple made this magical and impossible to replicate.
If you get the chance to visit Bombay, take time out to spend with Bravo Bombay and Hemali.
And price - you get a private air-con car and driver, a private tour guide with an encyclopaedic knowledge of Mumbai. Its great value and worth the investment.

Visited May 2013