Review Highlights

Ojai, California
Insightful and delightful Mumbai tour

Reviewed March 1, 2018
Basil H

All reviews day tour wonderful tour slum tour cruise ship amazing city local train knowledge culture sites bombay tours highlights interests india stories insight temple
Reviewed April 28, 2018

This having been my 6th visit to Bombay and yes I know it's now called Mumbai but I grew up loving the enchantment of Bombay and so it shall remain in my heart and note to you.

Hemali has now taken every member of my and my wife's family on tour over the past 6 years with the exception of my dad who at age 89 no longer can take the journey from the states.

From initial email, to final goodbye you feel as though you have extended family living in Bombay when you contact Hemali.

Nothing is too large an ask, or too small, and changing plans on the whim is her specialty or needs met, like today when my mom in law forgot her meds and Hemali navigated the pharmacist to obtain each and every pill left behind, or finding florist who will deliver on Sunday am before 10am. Or......

So, look no further, email Hemali and start your own journey to this wonderful enchanting city of Bombay.

You can thank me later.

1  Thank Mocurlylulu
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Hemali, a life-long resident of Mumbai, offers far more than the usual tourist highlights of Mumbai; she opens a window into the cultural, economic and spiritual life of the city. She offers a variety of tours all of which she is happy to tailor to your particular interests. My wife and I and a friend spent a day with her in early February 2018 and enjoyed every minute of it, from off the beaten track temples to local shops to a fine vegetarian lunch. We were full of questions and Hemali was full of answers about life in Mumbai, its history and current developments. Most important, she is gracious and warm, always interested in enhancing your experience of this remarkable city. Bravo, Hemali!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Absolutely wonderful day!!! Hemali could not have been a better guide. Knowledgeable and informed. She took us to a variety of locations and gave us a sense of the vastness and differences to be found in Mumbai. Highly recommended.

2  Thank suzannepl
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Hemali showed us places that we would never have found on our own. It was truly a wonderful day and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to get a feel for Mumbai. Number 1 tour guide in all of Mumbai!

Reviewed February 2, 2018

My family of 6 visited Mumbai from our cruise ship in January 2018 and we used Hemali from Bravo Bombay as our tour guide. We had a wonderful tour with Hemali. It was very informative and Hemali covered all our sightseeing requests in a friendly and good natured way. I would highly recommend Bravo Bombay and Hemali.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

We were a family of 4. We were on a cruise. We booked a full day tour with Bravo Mumbai. Our guide Hemali was so professionnal and generious. She know her city by heart. We visit so many sites and interesting places in Mumbai, like India gate, Taj hôtel, park, train station, experience the train, flowers market, dhobi ghats (lavoir), etc. We finish with Dhavari slum. We spend 45 minutes there with our young guide, it was a off for us 45 minutes to see all the small industries, schools, temples and feel the strong work and the energie from there. The vegetarian lunch was delicious. If you are looking for a personnalize tour, peace of mind, no running, you have time to take amazing pictures and feel the city we highly recommand Bravo Mumbai!! A special thanks to Hemali husband, he drive us to Dhavari for the second part of the day in the busy traffic and he was so gentleman and interesting. We really appreciated every minute of this tour!
Thank you to both of you !!!

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

We booked a tour with Hemali through Bravo Bombay. It was a brilliant informative day. We saw so many sites and I learnt so much about this lovely city. I'd definitely recommend a tour with Bravo Bombay when you visit Mumbai.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a really wonderful tour and cannot recommend highly enough! Charm, knowledge, insight and wit were all part of the mix. The places we were taken to were varied and gave us a real taste of the city and how it is to live there.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful tour by Hemali of Bravo Bombay! I learned so much about Mumbai from Hemali. The tour was fascinating and comprehensive...really wonderful!

Reviewed January 23, 2018

After reading all the amazing reviews we didn't hesitate in contacting Bravo Bombay. Hemali was amazing from the beginning, she replied quickly and tried to fulfill all our requests. Even though we only had 1 day in Mumbai we got to see all the main sights and having her as our guide was simply perfect, she is friendly, has a lot of knowledge and is very passionate about her home town. Highly recommend her!!