“Name it "Out Of the World"”
Review of Out of the Blue - CLOSED

Out of the Blue
Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Get enchanted in an ambience of muted lighting, soft music and intimate seating as you delight on an authentic menu with creative twist while some thing’s happening in the background. The attached courtyard, art corner, extensive wine list, live music and desert café, charms as the perfect place for a cozy tête-à-tête, hangout with friends and family, private party and press conference stop. Dip into this magic cauldron of food n fun - and unleash the Picasso within.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent food with generous portions with gr8 live music.. total value for money cheese fondue is to do die for literally. . Staff is friendly and service is outstanding.. would highly recommend this place. .

Syedaliullah, General Manager at Out of the Blue, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for visiting Out of the Blue, Powai and recommending us.

We appreciate your extremely encouraging feedback for our food and services, this will be shared with the entire team, which sure will motivate them to out perform.

We look forward to welcome you back soon !

Reviewed September 13, 2013

"Generous" portions of "simply brilliant" seasonally changing International Cuisine are delivered by "friendly" staff at this "relaxed" neighborhood; and with "excellent value for money" (including the "very good" wine list), no wonder locals call it "everything you wish for in a restaurant".

Dear Yuvraj,

Thank you so much for visiting Out of the Blue, Powai and patronising our services.

We are delighted with your kind words and feedback.Wine is a growing culture in our country and we try our best to provide various labels worldwide along with help in pairing it with food, helping guests to learn more abour them. We are glad you appreciate our choice.

Will personally share your comments with the team and look forward to welcome you back soon !

General Manager - Opertaions

Reviewed September 7, 2013

It is surely one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. We ate Cajun chicken and pasta and it was really good.

Syedaliullah, General Manager at Out of the Blue, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time out to write about Out of the Blue, Powai. We are delighted you enjoyed our setting, ambience and the food.

Will personally pass the feedback to all concerned and we appreciate your kind words.

Look forward to welcome you back soon !

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been a frequent diner here, Live music is really good with decent variety of good food. Service is great too.

Syedaliullah, General Manager at Out of the Blue, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Ms. Richa,

Thank you so much for choosing to visit Out of the blue, Powai and patronising our services. Music is an intregal part of our life and a source of great entertainment too.

We are delighted that you like our choice of musicians and we appreciate your feedback. Please follow our Facebook page for event updates.

Look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

When I was in Mumbai a friend took me to the Out of the Blue Powai for lunch. The place is trendy and the décor is very cool. It’s a place you can relax and hangout with your friends. My excitement from the ambiance and the interior didn’t stop and had continued with the food I ordered.
They have quiet extensive wine, beverage and food menu with lots of veg and non-veg options.
The first time I was there I ordered the Stuffed Mushroom for the appetizer, the Chicken Masala Mafia for main dish and the Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue for dessert. May I say WOW!!!!
After that I started going there regularly with friends. Every time I was there I ordered something new. I love the pastas, the sizzlers, the salads (try the Arugula Salad or the Caesar’s Out of the Blue) and oh yes, the Grilled Cajun Chicken Sandwich, delicious and spicy.
As a person with sweet tooth I am always impressed when I see a dessert menu with lots of options. So what’s good? Try for yourself. But if you still want my recommendations then try the Gourmet Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue, the Chocolate Mousse, the Chocolate Truffle, the Mars Haven or anything that sounds good to you. After eating there so many times I found that you cannot go wrong because they don’t disappoint!
AS with most places, the décor and the atmosphere outshines the food but luckily that’s not the case with the Out of the Blue Powai. Overall, it was a great dining experience, every time. Would I recommend it, absolutely!

Syedaliullah, General Manager at Out of the Blue, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for visiting Out of the Blue, Powai, and patronizing our services.

An experience is a holistic approach where decor must complete the ambience, ambience must complete the food and food must compliment services. We at the outlet, constantly strive our best to blend these key elements to create a memorable time for all our patrons.

Will share the feedback with my entire team, sure this will thrill them and motivate us to perform better. We look forward to welcome you back soon!