“A Logistics Wonder” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #5,581 of 14,440 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A Logistics Wonder”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Domino’s in my area & wherever else l have ordered from have been true to their vision which is focused on Exceptional people on a mission to be the Best Pizza delivery company in the world. Its a logistics wonder how they manage an order to delivery cycle time of 30 mins. Their pizzas are good but Garlic bread needs to be better(my benchmark spicy supreme of Pizza hut).My son's favorite is their cheese burst variety.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

delhi
“Pathetic”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

There was a time I used to swear by Dominos Pizza, their consistency and their business model. But not anymore. Most of the times the website is down and same goes for their helpline and also the store phones. They simply pick up the phone and hang up on you.

Final nail in the coffin went in on 22/02/2013. Had a few guests at home and ordered 2 Pizzas at 10:26PM (order number and more details can be provided to the concerned). When the order didn't arrive till 11:10 PM I first called up the helpline. Helpline simply played a recorded message that order are accepted till 11 PM and the line dropped. Thereafter I tried reaching the concerned outlet. After numerous tries someone answered the phone and even before I could say anything I was simply told that the order is on it's way. But the order never came.

Huge embarrassment in front of my guests. My wife cooked food at 11:30 PM and we ate home-cooked food.

Thanks to my wife and no more Dominos.

Concerned outlet, Powai, Mumbai.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank V_SG_14
Mumbai
“Powai Dominos - Boleroni flop show”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

My children wanted to try the Boleroni. It has stuffed pastas @Rs 60 per pizza. Complete flop show. More than half the pizza was completely DRY. It even looked dry. The stuffed pastas were less than 10 worth not even Rs 20. We could just see the traces of the sauce. We had ordered two - one was a complete disaster. I called their customer service even before eating. Gave them the order number etc. I received a call from them apologizing about the poor quality. They promized good quality for my next order. They missed the obvious point - why would I order again when I paid Rs 800+ for two bad quality pizzas? They should have given me part of my money back in the form of credit or special coupons but they didn't, so we put a stop to Boleroni. We like their farmhouse pizza.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jps001us
Edmonton, Canada
“Great pizzas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

The staff are really friendly and the service is fast. The pizzas are always good and well-priced. There are numerous outlets all across Mumbai and me and my friends usually visit once every week! the pizza + garlic bread + drinks meals are really good.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Alisha K
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“niceeest!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Dear Eaters!!,

This is one fast food chain I would love to visit every time my stomach grumbles. As oppose to Subway this place is really commendable. The staff is always ready to help, and let me mention, irrespective of the time. We visited Dominos outlet at Powai at 1030 pm when the joint was about to close, but they still honoured our order with smile on their face and kept the outlet open till we were done with our meal. I must say the whole credit goes to Mr. Sanjeev (Manager) This is an experience worth remembering. They have a selection of veg singles which comes with four pizzas of different kind costing Rs. 175/- and they still go ahead and deliver which was not welcomed in SUBWAY, Powai inspite of crossing the limit of Rs. 200/- as per their norms. I am more than happy to comment that I would love to go to place like Dominos with the kind of service they offer. Surely brings a smile on my face. :)

• Visited July 2012