Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,164 results
All reviews butler service palladium mall sahib room drawing room head butler race course personal butler special thanks rooftop bar special mention beautiful hotel amazing service guest relations taking care amazing experience in room dining f b
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We started our honeymoon in Mumbai at the St. Regis. We were quite jet lagged, coming from the USA. This was the most comfortable place to beat our jet lag. This hotel was quite lovely, though sometimes hard for our Uber drivers to find as it is attached to a shopping complex. The staff was wonderful and helpful. The high tea and happy hours were nice additions to our stay. The spa and fitness center were also wonderful. The Indian restaurant, The Sahib Room & Kipling Bar, was FANTASTIC! The chef was also wonderful and personable. He came and had a chat with us. Would highly recommend eating there at least once. Though the facilities were great, sometimes the elevators were quite busy and you would have to wait for the next one to get on. The only thing to note is the location. There is a lot right around the hotel, but if you're looking to do some touristy things like the Queen's Necklace and exploring the Fort area, you will be in an Uber/car for a bit to get there (~40-85 mins) due to traffic. Overall, all the comforts you'd except from a St. Regis. I would stay here again if I were in Mumbai in the future and would recommend to friends/family.

Room tip: The suites are well worth the extra cost
Date of stay: December 2019
Sathe_Siddharth, Manager at The St. Regis Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the best address where timeless elegance resides. I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback with regards to the impeccable service by our associates, as well as the overall experience at The St Regis Mumbai. We not only believe in delivering bespoke services but also creating timeless memories.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel to experience our exemplary services.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time staying at the St. Regis Mumbai. I have to say that the from the moment I checked in until I checked out, everyone was amazing. I was not feeling well, they went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and well taken care. Joy D’Souza from the butler team was wonderful. Checked on me, made sure I was okay and feeling better. Front desk was equally accommodating. I will most certainly be staying here again in the future.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The St. Regis Mumbai.

Thank you sharing an excellent feedback! I’m delighted that you enjoyed every bit of your stay with us at The St. Regis Mumbai right from the size & view of our rooms to your culinary experience and the overall experience from start to finish, your kind words regarding the team and our offerings are very warmly received.

Once again, thank you for writing to us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at The St. Regis Mumbai.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

St.Regis is a great hotel to stay in Mumbai. Very well located as the mall is within 5 minute walking distante. The staff of the hotel are so polite kind and helpful. I would like to give a special thanks to Ketan our butler and friend who helped us everytime we needed and also Amin our driver. Thank you guys.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments and sharing an excellent feedback. We are delighted that our staff was able to make you feel so welcome! We firmly believe that listening to our guests and responding to their needs is the key to genuine service and hospitality. Good to hear you received fantastic service from our team - they indeed are the real stars.

Now, we shall look forward to seeing you on again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel exceeded our expectations. The personal service is unrivaled and our personal butler Kaushik Khatare was a gem. When he found out we were on our honeymoon, he went above and beyond. One night, we come back from the happy hour and there was a framed picture of us, flowers, a bottle of wine and a cake waiting for us in our room. His personal touch made our stay. Well done Kaushik and well done St Regis.

Dear Guest,

Now, we shall look forward to seeing you on again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Memorable stay at this hotel...staff and service is very nice..spa section available....free wi five also...staff very helpful and too nice ambience......I went with my husband and enjoyed a lot..I wnt to go once again

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your appreciative feedback. We’re so pleased that our service levels have created some special memories of your stay at The St. Regis Mumbai. We firmly believe that great service can make for a great stay!

We shall look forward to hosting you again soon.