Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,156 results
All reviews butler service palladium mall sahib room drawing room head butler race course personal butler special thanks rooftop bar special mention beautiful hotel amazing service guest relations taking care amazing experience f b his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our stay at the hotel was perfect. Breakfast was awesome, with a great variety of food including indian, chinese, japanese, british, European etc.

The highlight of our stay was the special attention provided to our family by the butlers team (Shakir/Akansha/Kaushik). We felt so pampered. Shakir in particular was amazing and even prepared a nice anniversary surprise for us. The kids also enjoyed their complimentary ice cream treats.

Room was spacious, luxurious and clean, with a nice view. We particularly enjoyed the sunset from our room.

Location is very convenient (annexed to Paladium mall, and close to High Street Phoenix mall). Only 30 mins drive from international airport.

We will definitely stay there again in the future.

Novan&Ashwini

Trip type: Traveled with family
Sathe_Siddharth, Manager at The St. Regis Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Novan,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I’m delighted that you enjoyed every moment of your stay at The St. Regis Mumbai. We not only believe in delivering bespoke services but also creating timeless memories. I'm so pleased to hear the encouraging remarks about our associates, as well as how flawless the service was.

We hope you will plan to stay with us again and enjoy our exquisite range of food and beverage options along with the other recreational facilities in the hotel.

It would be our pleasure to have you return and we hope it is very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with my wife. Had a brilliant time. The room was excellent and the staff too was exceptional specially our butler Ceaser. He made sure we were absolutely comfortable.
Thanks for making our stay wonderful.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ronak,

Thank you for staying at the best address where timeless elegance resides. I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback with regards to the impeccable service by our associates, as well as the overall experience at The St Regis Mumbai. We not only believe in delivering bespoke services but also creating timeless memories.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel to experience our exemplary services.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My choice of staying at St Regis Mumbai for my wife's birthday was the perfect one , the help already started from stepping in the hotel to getting a good room by Mr.Inzanam and then taking to the room by Ms.D'Cruz and offering my wife surprises in the room was my best decision of staying here and my Butlers best suggestion for ,all of the above thank you for the complementary dessert at the Indian restaurant ,that also as a surprise ,Above that chef asif thanks for noting out our preferences and offering the dishes
Will surely be back

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Avinash,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Both my husband and I have travelled the world and fortunate enough to have stayed in a variety of amazing hotels though, I must say St. Regis Mumbai has won our hearts. Our experience first started with being picked up at the airport and taken to the hotel to be met with friendly warm smiles. We were taken to our room which was simply spectacular offering a walk in shower, soak tub with luxurious bed and pillows. Everything you need was available to you.

Coming in at night we decided to eat dinner at the hotel and went to Mekong where the meal was wonderful, ambiance lovely but more impressive was the staff who ensured we enjoyed our dining. They were attentive enough but not to the point of being a nuisance – they have mastered the skill.

We enjoyed high tea which is served between 3:00pm – 5:00 in the drawing room, cocktail hour 6:00 – 8:00 in Yukka concierge lounge and xxo (made excellent Negroni’s for my husband) while I sipped on Margarita’s. The appetizers were incredible especially the radish cake.

We also booked an afternoon spa treatment which was beautiful and relaxing especially after a long day of walking and sightseeing. We booked a number of tours in Mumbai and although walking the streets is very noisy and busy, coming back to St. Regis was like our oasis – allowed us time to decompress and head out the next day.

I would like to call a huge shout out to the following staff who made our trip so memorable:

Jonathan Soeiro – our member ambassador
Akshay Shinde – Mekong Restaurant
Pratik Palav – Yuuka concierge lounge and XXO
Karan Singh – Luna lounge
Anisha Chattopadhyay and team – Drawing Room
Mohd Ali Bargir – chef
Rishabh Chauhan

Having this excellent experience with St Regis in Mumbai – in the future when selecting hotels we will be sure to consider St Regis – as Mumbai has raised the bar, job well done.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a fantastic feedback! I’m delighted that you had a wonderful stay here during your trip and that you thoroughly enjoyed the facilities at the hotel. It is always gratifying to receive such positive comments regarding our hotel and I thank you for your recommendation and the stars that made the stay unforgettable. We firmly believe that great service can make for a great stay! We shall look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I have had truly a wonderful experience at the St Regis. The staff are ever so helpful and courteous. Very professional in every way. The condition of the hotel is new and is very well replenished and maintained. The only thing that would be a slight drawback was that The butler service took much longer than expected to arrive. The buffet was extensive and very fresh and delicious.
I loved almost everything about this hotel. As I am from Australia, Ganpath, one of the Managers at checkout, even wished my family and friends in Australia all the best given all the bushfires we’ve been having. Nice caring touch.
I’ve stayed in many many 5 star hotels around the world - and this hotel exceeded my expectations. Kudos to the staff and management!

Dear Guest,