“Perect Assistance for getting right homestay in Dubai.”

Explore Globe Mumbai Homestay
Ranked #3 of 388 Mumbai (Bombay) B&B and Inns
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Perect Assistance for getting right homestay in Dubai.”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I met sachin and i must say he was very helpful and a wonderful host. Not only home stay but perfect guidance to travel abroad as well.. I was going to travel to dubai and i was finding great difficulties to get an accommodation and sachin help me in every way he could and finally managed an accommodation for me and my stay in dubai was perfect. He is a great guide to travel in india as well as globally.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank D0lcy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Munich, Germany
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I visited sachin's place for bed and breakfast. Breakfast was very tasty. Place was very clean. It's true value for money. sachin is a very helpful person who provide you real insight into mumbai's travel attraction. he is travel guide too..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank rajeshhuria
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My sister and I were going to be in Mumbai for 3 days and, after reading the reviews of Sachin's homestay, decided to book with him. We stayed with him for 2 nights (3 really but didn't arrive until very late the first night).

The first thing that stands out about this place is the helpfulness of Sachin, He ensured I arrived to his flat safely and then accompanied me back to the international terminal in Mumbai to pick up my sister at 3:00 AM, far above and beyond the expectation I had. He then accompanied us for the next two days giving us the highlight tour of Mumbai. He was very knowledgable and always made sure to impart that knowledge of the city during out time with him.

The apartment is a very simple, 2 room (kitchen plus living/sleeping ara) and a bathroom Indian apartment. It is great if you are truly looking to experience life as a resident of Mumbai would. There are no frills but any traveler looking for a true homestay experience is generally looking for a more authentic experience. We even had lunch with a large group of his family after they had finished a puja in the morning. It was a wonderful experience all around.

All in all I would definitely recommend Sachin's homestay to any group of 2 or 3 friends or family traveling together who want a true Mumbai experience.

Room Tip: Only one room, not much choice :)
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank josha303
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed at Sachin's place twice and both times were awesome. He is a very intelligent and knowledgeable host, and more than that, he is a fantastic tour guide. He took us round everywhere in Mumbai and he literally offers a 24-hour service (picking us up at the train station at 4 in the morning twice, arranging our travel tickets, taking us shopping, getting up at 4 in the morning to go to the fish market…etc ). His family is really welcoming too and his mum cooks amazing food!
The apartment is a 40 min train ride to CST station and you will be very happy coming home to your own apartment after a day in crazy Mumbai.

Even if you don't end up staying at the apartment, I definitely recommend using Sachin as a tour guide. He speaks perfect English, is very sensitive and accommodating and shows you the parts of Mumbai you would otherwise never get to see!!! You won't regret it!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Susanne G
Pune, India
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have availed the service from this homestay for organising our Kerala tour and Kashmir tour.
Homestay owner Mr. Sachin Choudhary is very co-operative, honest and cool person. And he has got good contact and connection with other homestays in Kerala which he can well manage.
Mr. Sachin is very good guide and host for Mumbai (Bombay) trip.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Desai10
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Sachin is the coolest man, ever I met. And he took me lots of nice places and explain about India's culture which i always confused and doubted..
I told him, thanks alot and you are kindness person.
As he said, he is just devoted. Yes.. He is for sure!!

Sinciery I appreciate alot..

• Stayed December 2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I don't reach Sachin's apartment until March 2014 but I have already experienced his hospitality through the conversations we have already had. Looking forward to updating with a proper review and my experience once I've actually stayed there!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo