“Great spread for a working lunch!”

Eat Around The Corner
Ranked #273 of 14,536 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great spread for a working lunch!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I frequent this place as it is close to one of my offices. It has great ambience, a lovely spread of salads and sandwiches - ideal for a working lunch

The selection of juices and iced teas round off a good meal!

Visited February 2013
colette p, Manager at Eat Around The Corner, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Sachin, thank you for taking time and posting your feedback. We are pleased to know you enjoyed the experience and we look forward to your next visit

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had passed this place about a dozen times with no intention of going in (thanks to the awful exterior- reminds of catering shops) till a friend told me that it had "my kind of food"- salads! And boy was I happy. I have now been here a couple of times, including last night. Here is the combined review...

Salad, the small salad gives you the option of two salads- i chose chicken and sun dried tomatoes and chicken tikka, which were amazing but could have used a bit more greens. The ceaser salad is still not as I like it but is the best I have had in Bombay so far- including the disappointing one at Basilico which was suggested by a friend.

Next is the chicken quiche which, may I warn you, will fool you with its size but is actually quite filling with thesides! I have tried three desserts here so far and my fav was yesterday special 'German Cake' which had oodles of delicious chocolate, walnuts and coconut. It was so rich that I couldn't even finish it but helped myself to later at night. The mars cheescake- made of white chocolate was a delectable delight and quite different from the routine.

- The steak and cheese melt sandwich is delicious- perfect cure for a hangover according to me!
- One of my visits, they were serving Jamaican Chicken and Rice Hot Meal. It's definitely a MUST TRY. Seriously, even the rice were scrumptious with beans and a distinctive flavour. It took me back to the days of Jamaican- Londeners selling home food during Notting Hill Carnival (No I am not associated or paid to write this, they really were that good!)
- Best for the last, one of the 'specials' on my recent visit the Beef Teriyaki Burger- absolutely mind- blowing with a juicy pâte. The only thing was the bun seemed a little...well flaky. Not as fresh as I would have liked it to be.

The seating at this place is comfortable and unpretentious- much like the food which is full of flavours at (daily) affordable prices. Tip: This is a good place to go when you want to be at cafe with a good book.

Visited January 2013
colette p, Manager at Eat Around The Corner, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your detailed feedback! From our end at Eat Around the Corner, every effort is made to deliver quality, appetizing food at affordable prices. We value your continued patronage, and are happy that your experiences with us have been positive. . It is our endeavor to continuously re-invent ourselves to meet customer expectations and give them a wonderful dining experience. Do continue to write in and guide us along.
Ahmedabad, India
“wonderful place to relax and great food!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

IF you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of a big city like Mumbai, want to relax with a friend(s) and have a relaxed meal - this is THE place. Tucked away in the bylanes of Bandra this restaurant has some great food and terrific desserts! Excellent sandwiches, sumptuous beef burgers, and DIY salads and combinations. A wine bar would have been a great addition - unfortunate that this is missing. You can either sit in airconditioned comfort or the cool outdoors.

• Visited January 2013
Hi Amit! We are very encouraged by your compliments. Thank you so much. The venue and décor are certainly the high point of our restaurant. We strive to match our ambiance with quality cuisine for our valued guests and are glad you had an enjoyable dining experience. We value your patronage and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.
Pune, India
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had been there for breakfast around 9:00 am.
Very Good ambience and at that time a pretty quiet place in Bandra. (am sure it gets louder as the day progresses)
Very Good Breakfast with the standard options.. (English, American). Well prepared eggs as per requests. Bread is fresh.
Service is very polite and crisp.
Would like some more Al-A-Carte items for the breakfast.

• Visited December 2012
colette p, Manager at Eat Around The Corner, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
HI ! Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that not only did the ambience appeal to you but you also had a perfect experience with both the food and service. We look forward to your continued visits and will certainly pass on your suggestion on the A la carte breakfast menu to our Executive Chef.
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Nice place to Eat”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Have been coming back to this place since 2010. They do amazingly good salads. The restaurant can be found in a quiet corner of Bandra. Every time I come to Mumbai I make sure I stop by at this place.

• Visited November 2012
Hi Jamil! We believe its customers like yourself who have helped us build the brand we are today and we’d like to thank you for your continued support and patronage. We look to you visiting us regularly everytime you’re in the city