“not value for money.”

Lake Bloom Residency
Ranked #168 of 444 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Chennai (Madras), India
“not value for money.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had booked the room directly, which was completely hassle free and the room was allotted immediately. I had stayed for 3 days.The location is though centrally located is far from station. the surrounding area is consisting only of non veg food outlets; no good vegetarian restaurant near. The approach road is very dark from the main road. Once you reach the hotel it is good surrounded by residential apartment. The staff was lethargic. Overall it is not Value for money.

Room Tip: The room I stayed in was on 7th floor hence the service was a bit late.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ueschennai
Lakebloom2010, Owner at Lake Bloom Residency, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for patronizing our hotel. We highly regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Lake Bloom has a multi cuisine restaurant serving both Veg and Non Veg Cuisine and our veg food is even appreciated by many guests and even on the below following reviews.

About the staff i will certainly look into this matter and make sure that they are trained as per the industry standards.

From the bottom of our heart We from the management team apologize to you and make we will make sure that you do not face any problems when you visit us next time.

Thanks and Regards
Management Team
Lake Bloom Residency

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed May 3, 2013

this was our first trip to Mumbai. We choose this hotel from the Agoda site. We were on a budget and got what we paid for. The staff at this hotel were very good with there service and if there was a bit of problem with language there was always a manager at hand to help out. They organised us a "cool cab" a Mr Singh who roped his son along to give us a memorable trip of Mumbai.The location is a bit too far from markets and famous landmarks. We even walked the backstreets of Powai and we were the only "tourist " there. Overall the experience was fantastic,good friends were made and if you on a budget and don't mind the bit of travelling then by all means stay there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank 281markezra
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Dear readers,
I stayed in this place for 5 days. Had come for a friiends wedding and she booked me in this hotel. It all began with a warm welcome and the reception made the check in vry smooth. The rooms are quiet spacious and clean. Room service was perfect. The staff was vry prompt and well trained. I'd like to make aa special mention about Mr. Munir, the Manager. He is a very young and energetic thourough professional. He helped me a a lot by making arrangements for the cab to the wedding venue and also reconfirmed my booking for my onward journey. He even tuk thatt extra effort and arrangd a bouquet for me to gift my friend, as he knew I ws new to the place. He and the other staff were extremely professional and the same tym added this personal touch which made my trip unforgettable. So from me its a thumbs up to all first tym travellers to mumbai.. its a true value for money. And a special thanks to Mr. Munir and his staff.

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank bahaduur
San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I was in Mumbai for my business trip in feb from 24th feb till 28th for four nights in Lake Bloom Hotel and i must say that my experience here was fantastic!!
The hotel is located in the inner city near and easily accessible.The decor and service is such that i almost forgot i was in a hotel. The room size was great and the hotel is is great condition The hotel staff is outstanding and will cater to your needs. They go out of the their way to make your stay enjoyable.
I have to mention the managers name here Mr.Munir he was exceptional in his service gave me personal attention. Due change in the weather i was going through flu like symptoms and he made sure i got my medication and gave special instructions to his chef regarding my food preferrance,that was so unexpected ,i have never experienced this kind of homely attention in any of the other hotels i have been.Room service was top notch.
I must say i am not staying anywhere else when i am travelling this city again. Lake Bloom is the place to be.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank Aiden22
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed in dis hotel for 3 days from march 2nd to 5th ... I had d bst hospitality evr in my lyf .. The hotel stay are vry good nd decent people :) if i had a option to put star for dis hotel i would hve given 7 stars to this hotel .... I agree the place near by is little bad ... But the rooms d fud nd d service its jst the best ever u can gt in mumbai ... :) i strongly recommend dis hotel for al .. U can stay hea :)

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Shyam183
Coimbatore, India
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed last week with family for 2 days @ lake bloom

The little problem of power failure and sudden early arrival of my train, all fell in place with friendly staff, assisting in every way to make our stay comfortable. From moving us to better spacious rooms to provide a standby until our booked room is done, the service was in par with good hotels.

The complimentary breakfast, though limited in spread, was sumptous and good on tongue and stomach. Filling and sufficient to take on the day and provided with very proactive team of cooks and serving staff. The spontaneity and warmth of the restaurant will be remembered.

The hotel rooms where neat, clean and well maintained and its interesting to know the owner of the property Mr Munir himself checks whether the rooms are okay, and doubly checked with us to find whether everything is comfortable :-) So was his GM Sameer, who doubled up also as a travel advisor.

The warmth of Munir also had a suprise that he is student of business and take this up as a passion and part time after collage hours still delivers what he has promised. Right from confirming our booking, re affirming the location, sharing the way and reminding us about the stay.

Best Budget choice for people who have work around south mumbai and specially Anderi East.

Coming back, we not only had good memories but also motivated to do business as how munir does !!

Thanks Munir and Team for the pleasant stay !!! Wish you all the best in future projects !!!!!

Room Tip: Service apartments are suggested for families and deluxe rooms if travelling alone !!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Srini_PeoplePoint
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was here from 1st to 3rd feb for a client meeting. My friend suggested me ths place. It was a bit difficult reaching here . I was welcomed by a welcom drink nd da other processes were good. The service was good, rooms were ok. But to my surprise the food was realy very good. I ordered Daal tadka nd chana masaala. Both the items I ordered wer jst mindblowing.

Keep up the good wrk guys..Thumps up to Lake Bloom

• Stayed January 2013
4 Thank neelmehta007
Lake Bloom R, General Manager at Lake Bloom Residency, responded to this review, December 21, 2016
Dear Mehta,
Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured, that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit.