“Superb dining!”
Review of The Table

The Table
Ranked #91 of 14,680 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014

As food lovers with high expectations we enjoy fine dining.
This is clearly what we got at The Table.
The atmosphere is very lovely, the service is very attentive and the food is delicious. It is like a taste explosion on your tongue!
I especially recommend the green papaya salad, the lamb burgers and the vegetarian dumplings. I am sure with the quality of food we got everything on the menu is amazing. Be sure to also try some Indian wine.

There are newer reviews for The Table

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The service and the ambience. We thought it would be crazy expensive but the food is Awesome it specially the SEE CRAB RISOTTO etc. My first time at trying this kind of cuisine and I love it. Thanks to All of you. keep it up

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Having heard a lot about this restaurant we drove down from Bandra on Saturday. Terrible traffic but was worth it. We had a number of the "small plates" like the fish tacos, the zucchini spaghetti, chevre salad etc. They were all exquisite, well balanced creations with great fresh high quality ingredients. The staff was very helpful without being cloying. The salt caramel and candied popcorn sundae was amazing. I'm going to try and replicate it for the kids later this week. It different from other good European restaurants in Mumbai like the Zodiac Grill or Le Cirque.. But just as good in its own lighter zingier way.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This has to be the best of modern contemporary cooking I have been lucky to eat.The Table is made with with a rich taste in everything...the ambience , service and food ofcourse is so exquisite and classy!!. The cost at par with the international cusine served. Mumbai for long deserved to get a world class restaurant like The Table! Must must go! Must haves-Shrimp dunplings,beet rice and the deserts!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

One of the best restaurants in South Bombay is The Table. Loved the food, the service and the ambience. We thought it would be crazy expensive but the food is so so worth it specially the Zucchini Spaghetti, Steamed Buns, etc. My first time at trying this kind of cuisine and I loved it. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.