Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
6,722 results
All reviews pondicherry cafe club millesime le bar special thanks excellent service business district special mention his team club floor taking care keep up the good work amazing experience business trip great hospitality excellent stay courteous staff front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here with my parents for 5 nights and everything about this hotel is amazing, The service, room, cleanliness and friendly staff really blow you away. Not to mention the extra effort the staff takes.

Date of stay: December 2019
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bonjour Muhammed D

Thank you for your kind compliments and we are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience at Sofitel Mumbai BKC.

It is heartening to read your positive comments in praise of the property and the warm hospitality offered by the hotel.

Your warm endorsements and appreciation for our service and staff is truly humbling and I cannot thank you enough for your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Sofitel Mumbai BKC.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed there for about a week and the stay was comfortable. The staff was very friendly and courteous. In particular the lounge 'Club Millesium' was a place to have our discussions after work with nice appetizers and drinks. Entire team at the club was very supportive and took care of specific requirements and special requests throughout my stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Bonjour Naval_chaudhary

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your residence in Mumbai and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are glad to read that you had a memorable stay with us and your appreciative comment on the wonderful experience you had across the hotel and especially at the Club lounge is most encouraging.

A superlative guest experience is our foremost concern and I am pleased to note that you were delighted with your overall experience here.

We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Daawat-e-Wazwan at Jyran- Tandoor Dining & Lounge, will make you transverse to the wadi of Kashmir.Visiting Chef Abdul Qayum Rishi along with Chef Shadab Ahmed has given a delicious spread of authentic flavours to relish. We feast on the divine specialties from #Kashmir Region

I tried the following from the Signature Menu

Kukur Yakhani - Chicken Yogurt Gravy
Kashmiri Haaq - Spinach were sourced from Kashmir
Dal Hamdani
In dessert, tried the Apple Halwa and Phirni

Awaken the sense of culinary adventures with the finest delicacies from the lush valleys of Kashmir till 26th January at Jyran in Sofitel. Relish the delicacy of Kashmir at the comfort of Mumbai.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
8  Thank unfiltered_in

Bonjour unfiltered_in

Thank you for choosing to dine at the Sofitel Mumbai BKC. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time write a review.

My team and I are pleased to read your comments in praise of Jyran- Tandoor Dining & Lounge and we are glad to note that you particularly enjoyed the ambience, service levels and authentic delicacies of Kashmir.

Our teams are extremely dedicated to guests’ satisfaction and appreciative comments such as yours are an immense source of motivation and will always be our greatest reward.

It was a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming your family and you back again soon to Sofitel Mumbai BKC.

General Manager – Sofitel Mumbai BKC

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a few years back and I am suprised by the fact that they are not only consistent but have gotten better.

The food was amazing. I was hosting my family over for lunch and they all loved the food. There was a moment of silence when the food arrived.

The Kashmiri festival was in play and the chef plated some mouth watering appetizers and main.

I must thank Chef Vijay and Chef Sowmya for the wonderful food.

The service staff were impeccible in their duties.
I must thank Richard, Vinayak & Asif whose hospitality skills are second to none. I chose not to place an order for the lunch and i placed my faith with Richard and asked him to coordinate with the chef and to suprise me with the food. I was not disappointed with my decesion as the food was simply amazing.

Vinayak and Asif ensured that we were looked after at all times. I believe that they have trained very hard as they could anicipate our needs before it was asked for. The water goblets were always filled whenever the glass was half full which shows their eye for detail. They were very soft spoken, respectful and polite and that wae genuine.
I come fron the hospitality industry and understand all aspects of service. These guys are truely world class.

Richard had a wonderful conversation with me and my guests with regards the hotel and the restaurants. He is a wonderful host with excellent interpersonal skills.

These guys are an asset to the organisation and i would like to thank them for the wonderful experience i had in the restaurant. I think they need to be recognised and showcased.

I am currently based in Abu Dhabi and work in the aviation industry. I have been to most countries around the world but the hospitality i recieve in India is by far the best.

I always make it a point to visit Sofitel specially Jyran not only bcoz of the food but for the service i recieve. Truely World Class. I always tell my collegues that the hotels in India are the best when it comes to service.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Bonjour Jazz864

I was pleased to read that you appreciated the dedication and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Sofitel Mumbai BKC.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel for busienss conferences

The rooms are well designed. The staff is very courteous. They go out of the way to get your work done.

The food is amazing. They have a large menu and you can find something for everyone in it.

Adeeb Patni, Magnifique Meetings – Assistant Manager did an excellent job from the start to the end.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Bonjour Abhi287

It has been our pleasure to welcome you at Sofitel Mumbai BKC and we thank you for sharing feedback about your recent event with us.

We are glad to read that you had a memorable time and your appreciative comment on the wonderful experience you had across the entire flow of events is most encouraging.

Thank you ever so much for the showers of praise bestowed on Adeeb who is thrilled to note your appreciation for him. We have shared this feedback with our management as well and his efforts will be recognized.

We thank you very much for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back with us at Sofitel Mumbai BKC soon.

General Manager – Sofitel Mumbai BKC