“I had a 3 nights experience ( a second one after a very short one in November last).”
Review of Sofitel Mumbai BKC

Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Ranked #2 of 463 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed August 28, 2014

From the start of my stay the staff was very kind to me ( particularly Mrs Sushma Roy) as I arrived with a sort of flu. All over my stay they tried to make my business trip as best as possible. The chef Prakash Lopes at the Pondichery restaurant was very nice to have me testing the Dal Makhani which was not on the buffet of the day but managed to have it very quickly few minutes after.
As it is my second visit for sure it is not my last one there....
So in conclusion very nice experience, and I recmmend strongly this hotel.

DM

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank denis_motet
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Bonjour Mr. Motet,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

It is heartening to note that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and appreciated the friendliness of our staff and the facilities of the hotel. It is feedback such as yours that encourages us to ensure our guests receive the best level of service and comforts at all times. Your kind words have been passed on to Chef Lopes and Sushma and I am sure it will motivate us all to keep up the good work.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and trust that Sofitel Mumbai BKC remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Very Nice Hotel with good Staff. All the restaurant serve good food. As specially Samrudha from Front desk always take care of me when I stay with Sofitel. I would really like to say he is the best employee and asset for the company. I usually travel to many places but Sofitel is number 1. Whenever I need help or I'm facing any problem Samrudha is one point of contact. I won't ever leave this Hotel Whenever I come to Mumbai. Thank you sofitel for taking care of me when I m in Mumbai and great thanks to Smart guy Samrudha who always ready to help.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Sofitel2014
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for selecting our hotel as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

We are humbled by your gracious compliments and are pleased to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your feedback is most gratifying as it is our endeavour to ensure that our guests have memorable experiences each time they stay with us and your kind words have been shared with Samruddha.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future and in the meantime, if I may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

This was a superb Hotel...

My daughter was impressed with the family room we had. Every need very well equipped for, the staff were very friendly. The hotel though big but well managed, staff very polite and helpful.

The location of the hotel is in a business district so be aware of that, shopping and other amenities are a little way away, especially in monsoon weather things seems longer.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The bathroom clean and spacious too.

Breakfast was excellent, every need met.

Highly recommended...

Room Tip: Just ask the hotel, but generally I think most rooms are very well kept.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Bonjour Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay at Sofitel Mumbai BKC and we thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to note that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the facilities and services of the hotel. We are committed to consistently provide warm and efficient services to all our guests and appreciative comments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.

Also, I understand your feedback on some of the leisure aspects with reference to our location Bandra Kurla Complex. Although we are linked to major attractions, Mumbai monsoons are indeed quite unique and would dampen most spirits, including ours. However, I hope that reason will not deter you from visiting us once again on your return to Mumbai.

We look forward to welcoming your family and you back soon and assure you of our best services and personalised attention at all times.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Everything from front office to concierge to room service to housekeeping .
Every one is always ready to provide the best.some of the best ones are samrudha, chintan, prashant, Sachin, pooja etc whether it's manager or staff everyone is eager to help and make u feel comfortable
It's really a lifetime experience.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Reena S

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sofitel Mumbai BKC and for sharing your feedback online.

We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Every effort has been made to ensure that world-class facilities and comforts are offered to our guests. Your appreciation of our affable service has been passed on to the team, specially Samruddha, Pooja, Sachin and Prashant. Your kind words will encourage us all to achieve greater heights of excellence.

The team and I, look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Mumbai BKC in the near future.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

It was a long weekend and we decided to have a quiet weekend and the CHOICE fell on Hotel SOFITEL at Bandra Kurla Complex.
. AND the decision was justified as we read further.
On the 15th of AUGUST we reached the Hotel and were welcomed with a BONJOUR and NAMASTE which reminded us of Paris where one is usually greeted with a Bonjour salutation.

And it seemed that all the executives were conversant with the French way of welcome and it was wonderful and different.
Guided to the reception by a wonderful staff, check in was quick and we were guided to our SUITE by the conscierge.
The President suite was huge and clean and the AMBIENCE was as if it was like a Palace SUITE.
Being famished we decided to lunch at the Pondicherry cafe on the ground floor and the Buffet was marvelous and the spread large. It had everything from PiZZA to Parotha and RICE/Biryani and the dessert spread was one of the best.
This was supposed to be the story for the next two days with the Cocktails hours at the Lounge in the evening and which may be the most talked about.
The Lounge on the 14th floor is great with huge space and spread out sitting and the AMBIENCE just SUPERB.
The staff at the Lounge is one of the best and some of the names that I can remember are Ms. Supriya Pandey, RAHUL, Nimesh.
The SPA was another great location and the service was amiculate. The Therapist whose services were availed of were Ms. Sierra and Ms. Sarah and the others may also be efficient, and the massage a perfect way to relieve the body of tension and pain.
The Artisan Cafe is a world of its own and a wonderful and lovely place to be in.
The write up will not be complete without mention of the General Manager Mr. Biswajit Chakravorty under whose leadership the team functions and the service is always with a smile be it the restaurant or housekeeping and the efficiency speaks volumes of the management under Mr. Chalravorty.
The decor and the ambience reminds one of Paris and the welcome makes one feel as if Paris is in MUMBAi
The Hotel with Service and Smile and efficiency is SOFITEL and if one has not experienced it, one is missing not only the wonderful service and SPA and Lounge but the effect of PARIS. BONJOUR and MERCI!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mahendra_kalantri

Bonjour Mrs and Mr.Kalantri,

Thank you, for once again choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your accommodation choice, and for posting you detailed feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are glad to read that you had an excellent stay with us. It is our constant endeavour to offer our guests luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service, and your recognition of our exquisite hotel facilities, Club Millésime – Executive Lounge and SoSpa is much appreciated by us. Your kind words of encouragement have been specially shared with Supriya, Rahul, Nimesh, Sera and Saira.

We are glad that we could make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back with us at Sofitel Mumbai BKC soon and thank you again for your patronage and recommendations to others.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

From Prithvi Reddy, Stayed in Room no 501

definetly indeed sofitel mumbai one of the finest hotels in the world,i have been to ,mr akshay patil front office&mr vikas dhotre from business center were very couteous and hepful and made my stay comfortable i

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank jpr2929

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to post a review about your experience at Sofitel Mumbai BKC.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay at our property and particularly appreciated the efficient service of our staff. Your encouraging words have been passed on to Vikas and Akshay who made your stay a pleasant one. This will certainly motivate us all to keep up the good work.

My team and I assure you of our best services at all times and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had the priviledge of staying at this fine establishment...There is not a single factor to fault. Front of house, restaurant, concierge and housekeeping staff were the most friendly and helpful I have ever across. The staff literally served us and added personal touches to their service-we were remembered by name, give recommendation, travel tips and advices.

The rooms and common areas were very clean and beautifully decorated. The food was definitely a great spread of both local and inetrnational cusiine-it was a true feast for the pallete.

Thank you for the memorable experience. I have recommended you to all my friends...continue to mainatain this high level of service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your accommodation choice during your visit to Mumbai and for posting your feedback through TripAdvisor.

It is heartening to note your kind compliments on the hotel, its facilities and we are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience during your stay with us. It was an honour to have you as our guest and encouraging words from a frequent and experienced traveller such as yourself are most rewarding and will be shared with the entire team.

It was a pleasure being at your service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Mumbai and assure you of our best services and personalised attention at all times.