Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Ranked #2 of 463 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed March 31, 2014

On my first trip to Mumbai, I was treated with exceptional service and accommodations at the Sofitel Mumbai. The restaurant Jyran was a daily pleasure, with exceptional food and service! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Bonjour Valued Guest,

We were glad to read that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and particularly value the hotel and its facilities. Your appreciative comments on our signature restaurant Jyran – Tandoor Dining & Lounge and the affable service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

General Manager – Sofitel Mumbai BKC

Write a ReviewReviews (4,149)

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I recently stayed at the Sofitel BKC, Mumbai for three weeks in March 2014. This was my fifth visit to this specific Sofitel hotel. I have stayed at hundreds of hotels over the past many years; however, I must say that the Sofitel BKC is by far THE BEST. Their attention to detail, their rooms and food, their gym and spa and by far the people they have on their staff is the best. Their concierge (Sachin and Mahadev), their restaurant manager (Colin), their chefs (Milind & Brijeesh), their front desk staff (Naini and Parag), their Pondicherry wait staff (Rajneesh and Moti) - I can go on with the rest of their staff - are just incomparable. They are the best hospitality professionals I have ever come across during my business and personal travels. Their attention to detail in remembering your name, your personal preferences and even my birthday, delivering a birthday cake to my room was very touching. There is no other hotel I will ever stay at during my visits to Mumbai. Well done, Sofitel BKC!!! And a sincere thank you from the bottom of my heart. (And by the way, the Sofitel bed is heaven on earth. I am purchasing the SoBed and getting rid of my Tempurpedic bed.)

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Sofitel Mumbai BKC during your recent visit to Mumbai and for sharing your appreciation with us. I am glad that we had the opportunity to celebrate your birthday with you.

It is heartening to read your positive comments in praise of the property and appreciation shown towards Sofitel's signature MyBed, that is aimed to provide guest sleeps with a “cocoon like feel”. Your positive and kind comments are most encouraging and have been specially shared with Sachin, Mahadev, Colin, Chefs Bijeesh and Milind, Naini, Parag, Moti and Rajneesh.

My team and I assure you of our best services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you again soon and hope that Sofitel Mumbai BKC remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Was traveling to Mumbai and stay here on work for ten nights. For me...who has traveled a lot and stayed at many aces..this had to be the best. I don't think they did anything wrong. They have got it spot on...in every aspect except for the views...which ain't their fault. Very professional and extremely awesome. If u have to be around bkc....stay here. Its fabulous

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor and for choosing to stay at the Sofitel Mumbai BKC.

My team and I are very pleased to read your appreciative comments in praise of the property and the attentiveness of our staff to provide excellent service. Every effort has been made to ensure that world-class facilities and comfort are offered to our guests at all times.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us at Sofitel Mumbai BKC soon and thank you again for your patronage and recommendation to others.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We chose Sofitel Mumbai BKC as our home place during the Lakmé Fashion Week.
The service was extremely helpful and accommodating.
Concurrently with the warm and friendly atmosphere, the decor was splendid with a great attention to details.
It was definitely the right place to live our Indian experience with a French touch of luxury.

Zhen & Mossi

1  Thank elsa_assouline

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

It is very pleasing to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed the hotel and its facilities. Your appreciation for the friendliness and assistance of our staff is most encouraging and it gives us much delight to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services, as it is what we strive for everyday.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Sofitel Mumbai BKC is everything that a customer looks for in a fine hotel. The property is located very convenient to the airport. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The food - I can only vouch for the vegetarian menu - is really good - not too spicy, just right. Pondicherry Restaurant serves an excellent breakfast, and a fabulous buffet dinner. Tusker is a unique vegetarian restaurant with many interesting dishes to try. The staff are very courteous and have obviously been trained well. For those looking for the extras, there is a cosy little business centre, a spa and swimming pool.
I wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone who is not very budget conscious!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sofitel.com

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Mumbai and for posting your feedback through TripAdvisor.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are humbled by your gracious compliments on the hotel and its services. I am glad to note that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and your dining experience at all our day cafe- Pondichery and our speciality vegetarian restaurant Tuskers.

We thank you very much for your recommendation to others and we look forward to welcoming you again at the Sofitel Mumbai BKC in the very near future.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Visited this hotel for the first time and had a bad experience with the service. Had to wait for my luggage to be delivered to the room for more than 20 minutes. Not too impressed with food quality as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Bonjour Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to post a review about your experience at Sofitel Mumbai BKC.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the challenges you encountered in our hotel. Please be assured that the feedback is being looked into and appropriate action taken to prevent any guests being similarly inconvenienced in the future.

It is our constant endeavour to offer our discerning guests, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service and I trust you will not let this incident mar your perception of our service standards and will give us another opportunity to serve you again.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon to the Sofitel Mumbai BKC

Reviewed March 28, 2014

A modern, well run business hotel. It is quite luxurious by Indian standards and being relatively new a comfortable place to stay. Beds are as usual in Sofitels comfortable, staff greet you in French (although I think the limits of their vocabulary is bonjour and bonsoir. Breakfast was good. We stayed on the Club floor and the evening happy hour snacks and drinks were good and worth the high fee. It is a fair way out of the centre, but I knew that when I booke. Good for a short stopover as airport is close.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay.

We are glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us during your visit to Mumbai. It is our constant endeavour to offer our guests luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service, and your recognition of our exquisite hotel facilities, Club Millésime – Executive Lounge is much appreciated.

Additionally, please allow me to inform you that our Ambassadors are currently being trained in conversational French and thank you for sharing your astute observation.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and trust that Sofitel Mumbai BKC continues to remain your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.