Sofitel Mumbai BKC
$99
$98
$47
Agoda.com
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$48
The Resort(Mumbai)
$113
$87
4,569 results
All reviewspondicherry cafeclub millesimele barspecial thanksbusiness districtspecial mentionhis teamclub floorkeep up the good workguest relationsexcellent hotelbusiness tripgreat hospitalityindian restauranthousekeeping staffexcellent stayfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Had a very pleasant stay at the sofitel BKC, more importantly the location is just too attractive especially for business visitors to move around BKC. The rooms were large and had more amenities compared to other star hotels and generally very large.
T

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sofitel Mumbai BKC and for taking the time post your feedback online.

My team and I are pleased to read your comments in praise of our service and facilities, and are glad to note that you enjoyed your overall stay.

Thank you once again for your recommendation and we hope that Sofitel Mumbai BKC remains your choice of accommodation on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is just great ! I love its design.
My room (6th floor) was amazing, maybe too luxurious lol
The buffet restaurant is great! Maybe the chef should put a description of the dishes because I was a bit lost as a western, which was also a good opportunity to taste everything !

The Spa is lovely ! I have been there twice. They also sell nice products. I bought a nice shower oil.

Also, the service is Very good and They always have many small attentions which I appreciate. People are smiley...really, this is pleasant !

Next Time I go to Mumbai, business or private, I go to this hotel which is a must-have-seen in the city !

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is heartening to note your kind compliments on the hotel, its facilities and we are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience during your recent stay with us. Whilst I am pleased to know you were able to sample a variety of culinary delights offered during breakfast, I have shared your suggestion with our Executive Chef to review.

We are most concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and trust that Sofitel Mumbai BKC continues to remain your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I was on a business trip to Mumbai and chose this hotel to stay due to the proximity to my office. I must say that I was truly well taken care of right from the time I checked into this hotel. The hotel has some very good restaurants and the staff were very friendly and hospitable.The hotel management was generous enough to offer me a extended late check out till 6PM, since I had a night flight. Overall I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and I would surely come back again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to post a detailed review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I travelled for business in Mumbai and stayed for a night. The hotel's car service has a good driver (he had good command of English and knowledgeable about the city). I am a female traveling alone but felt safe at the hotel and in the hotel cars. In my experience, car drivers in India were either completely silent or aggressive (to bring you to souvenior shops). Their driver was neither and i was able to enjoy the ride through the city. I also noticed families with small children at the hotel. I would feel comfortable with bringing my kids here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Mumbai and for posting your feedback through TripAdvisor.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are delighted to read your gracious compliments on the hotel and the warm and friendly service of our staff. At Sofitel Mumbai BKC, your comfort and well-being are essential to us and it has always been our endeavour to ensure that guests enjoy the rare sensation of feeling at home while experiencing the luxury of being elsewhere.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again to the Sofitel Mumbai BKC in the very near future.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com