Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai
Agoda.com
$107
$64
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshiranandani gardenstiara restaurantpowai areawelcome drinkbusiness triprooftop poolbusiness hoteltop floorbreakfast spreadexcellent hotelbusiness districtcheck in was smoothan upgradehousekeeping stafffood qualityexcellent stayrooms are spacious
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel Meluha The Fern, Powai Mumbai.

Exteriors is not there at all. The main gate is so small that you cant even make out that there is a five star in that vicinity.

Service is good. Reception is very small...

There is hardly any place for dining, drinks...

We booked a car from the hotel...instead of a Sedan they gave us a Tata Sumo...

Would like to skip this hotel the next time..and see for other options

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
10  Thank RajTripper
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I don't choose this hotel as my company book it for my business trips. Only been there twice but would be disappointed if booked elsewhere next time. Not sure it is a five star as never been in a five star but I really like this hotel. Second trip was upgraded to a suite and was disappointed my stay was so short as the suite was lovely.

The staff are lovely and the restaurant buffet is excellent with a very wide range of world foods to choose from. Excellent service. Looking forward to my next trip.

Room Tip: Quieter at the back as it is on a main road but that makes it convenient to get out and about.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Fernhotels, Executive Assistant Manager at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for taking your time to share your experiences.

We are glad you had a pleasant stay at Meluha -The Fern hotel Mumbai.We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Meluha The Fern.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a great hotel. I stay here for business trips and my team stay here for both long, 2 months, and short trips - they are so comfortable here and well looked after. The location is much better than anywhere else, safe with a variety of restaurants. The hotel rooms and suites are well designed, so clean with all amenities and I love the Eco stance. The staff are knowledgable and accommodating. I can recommend this hotel highly - we won't consider staying anywhere else now.

Room Tip: You can often upgrade to a suite if there is availability for very little increase in cost.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experiences with us. Our team is delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facility and services. We look forward to welcoming you back to Meluha The Fern Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Was here on business and I couldn't fault it. The staff were amazing always smiling and always wished me good morning from the room attendants to maintain ends to the public area people. The food was great and had a wide range to cover non Indian foods also. The prices for in room dining were very good and I was surprised considering the star of the hotel. Great for business and to use as a base. If you are interested in the TAj and the gateway it's quite far and the traffic is horrendous so either base yourself that side of Mumbai or leave and be back before end of day traffic kicks in.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank kckenya
Fernhotels, Executive Assistant Manager at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I travel on business extensively all over the world. Meluha The Fern has service second to none. Stayed there for 10 days and I wished for 10 more. Close to many stores and shops. Food is great, though I am no expert on Indian cuisine. Is my hotel-of-choice in Mumbai.

Room Tip: Suites are very roomy. Regular rooms tighter. Have to ask for Non-Smoking...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business