Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai
$219
$128
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$49
$40
$111
$73
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshiranandani gardenstiara restaurantpowai areawelcome drinkbusiness triprooftop poolbusiness hoteltop floorbreakfast spreadexcellent hotelbusiness districtcheck in was smoothan upgradehousekeeping stafffood qualityexcellent stayrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed for two nights since I was here for a convention and the hotel is easily accessible to this place.As you enter the hotel has a very modern contemporary look and my first impression about this hotel was WOW !! right from the front desk staff at check-in to the restaurant and the room service boys all were extremely polite,they would go all out their way to make sure everything was perfect and just the way I liked it.The food quality was mediocre,which compensated with the prompt and courteous staff in the hotel.
Overall a great stay,Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Fernhotels, Executive Assistant Manager at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at Meluha The Fern, Mumbai.

We are delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and appreciated the excellent services rendered by our staff. Your comments are most gratifying and have been shared with the entire team.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

If you are visiting Mumbai for business or pleasure I would highly recommend this property. It is in a good location and the accommodations and service are top notch and the location is ECO friendly to boot.

This is a five star property that is a great value for the money. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: All rooms are outstanding.
1  Thank Craig A

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I am always traveling....I've stayed in many hotels around the world. This hotel would have to be rated one of the best for my money. Yes...it is a 5 star hotel so you should expect great service; but I think it is beyond what most would consider great service. I arrived in the middle of the night and check-in was the easiest ever. They were literally waiting for me at the front door and escorted me to my room, bypassing the counter. I always feel as if every member of the staff I encounter on a daily basis is personally interested in me and genuinely concerned with my well being. Its seems as if every staff member was addressed me personally, by name, within the first few days. The restaurants and service in the hotel restuarants is also top of the line. What makes it the best to me is the location. It's in an area of the city that allows me to roam freely without concern and gives access to many, many, many restaurants and shopping including many western establishments that I am familiar with. If you are in Mumbai you must stay. You wont be disapointed.

2  Thank Chester R
Fernhotels, Executive Assistant Manager at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The Fern is an extraordinary first class hotel located in Mumbai/Powai. Luckily it's not one of the stereotyped international hotel chain. This hotel is an indian first class hotel that easily can compete with it's international competitors. Meanwhile I've stayed two time in the Fern and I always experienced a superior service. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. The beds were a dream - perfect! The gym is missing nothing. You should try the steam bath and the roof pool. The food in the restaurant is of excellent quality. The breakfast is indian and asian style - I liked it very much. Give it a try.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We are glad to read that you had an overall enjoyable stay in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our valuable guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Meluha The Fern,Mumbai

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed in the Meluha for a week as part of a Business trip as the office is around the corner.

A very efficient and friendly hotel where the usual Indian hospitality is delivered. Check in was quick and easy and I was given a high room as requested. The rooms are quite small where the addition of a chair and table clutter the space rather than giving a place to sit. That is my minus point though as the rooms are comfortable and the bathrooms are obviously new and done to a good spec. Good selection of TV channels and very very comfortable beds. No bath which is not a problem for me when travelling alone.

I ate in the hotel bar 4 nights and each time the staff were very friendly and helpful and the food arrived quickly and was very enjoyable. It was one of the few hotels I have stayed in India were the staff were also willing and able to have a conversation as well as the usual service so I never felt the need to eat in the restaurant.

Breakfast is the usual buffet affair and was absolutely fine. Airport transfers were efficient and again the staff were friendly.

I very much enjoyed my stay for a Business trip.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We are glad to note that you had a wonderful experience with us. Your kind words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards