All reviewshiranandani gardenstiara restaurantpowai areawelcome drinkbusiness triprooftop poolbusiness hoteltop floorexcellent hotelbreakfast spreadbusiness districtan upgradefive star hotelhousekeeping staffrooms are comfortablerestaurant stafffood quality
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Tiara All Day Dining restaurant at Meluha The Fern only for namesake five star Hotel. They call it All day Dining that means 24hours and also on the website it is mentioned 24hrs coffee shop but closes at 0100 in the night. and the most amazing is their midnight buffet starts at 1100pm and it was a day when i reached with my friends there at 1200 in the night for my midnight buffet, managers comes and greets us and before taking the order he is more eager to tell that by 0100 we have to leave the restaurant., and then while we were eating again at 1245 a stewards comes to us saying you have only 15 mins so please hurry up. i really was shocked that i am in a flight and it was about to land so have to tighten my seat belt and stop eating food . A bad experience.
A request to the manager of the hotel change in the websites saying 24hrs coffee shop.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank b_ajay_12
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This was a very impromptu visit to Mumbai ,and my business was closer to the Central Mumbai,decided to stay at Meluha -The Fern hotel,it was amazing to experience the staff enthusiasm and to deal with their customers very pleasantly and promptly.The restaurant staff was very attentive to my orders ,and exactly understood how I wanted my coffee.The breakfast spread was good and the desserts in dinner were mouthwatering.
Not to forget the efficient services given by the Front desk and the Housekeeping staff who anticipated my needs.The Concierge staff also went an extra mile to provide me an umbrella when it was raining.
I will surely come next time to experience the warm hospitality of this young hotel

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Fernhotels, Executive Assistant Manager at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at Meluha The Fern, Mumbai.

We are glad to note that you had a wonderful experience with us. Your kind words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We had taken a deal from Snapdeal that brought down the cost drastically. Overall at a price of RS 575 the buffet was very good. Desert spread was very diverse, well decorated and mind blowing. Starters were also very good and especially liked the live counter and brocolli salad.

Soup for veg was horrible. Should improve on that. And in buffet should include at least a glass of coke.

But overall value for money, courteous staff and good ambience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bikash A
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed here for several nights and was quite happy with the overall experience. The reception staff was friendly, polite and the check in/check out was prompt. The rooms are well laid out and the furniture gave the room a warm feeling. The gym and swimming pool are rather small but were well equipped and clean. The bar needs a better selection of wine. This can also be said of the restaurant menu. The hotel wifi speeds need to be upgraded since most of the clientele are here on business. I will definitely consider this place the next time around.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Francis V

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was visiting Mumbai on vacation and stayed at Meluha for several days. The hotel lobby makes a grand statement with it's high ceiling, lots of natural light and and pearl flooring. The rooms were quite tasteful and elegant. The front desk staff was very courteous and helpful. The guest relations staffer helped me plan a day trip which turned out to be quite enjoyable. The airport representative was puntual and knowledgeable with the Mumbai International airport's layout. I was hesitant to try the food here after reading some of the reviews. The food quality was fresh, however the spread could have had more variety. After 4 days of nearly the same buffet menu, I was ready for a change. I would recommend this hotel mainly becasue of the friendly staff and the simple pleasures this place offers.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Jack B

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Meluha The Fern, Mumbai.

I am happy to note that we were able to exceed your expectations and make your stay comfortable.