All reviewshiranandani gardenstiara restaurantpowai areawelcome drinkbusiness triprooftop poolbusiness hoteltop floorexcellent hotelbreakfast spreadbusiness districtan upgradefive star hotelhousekeeping staffrooms are comfortablerestaurant stafffood quality
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Fast check in and check out which is really important in the today's busy world.Rooms are neat and clean,comfortable bed for sound sleep,24 hours Room Dining and all staff are so friendly and caring.Warm welcome at the Cafe had good option and staff at cafe were even more help full and courteous as I was not feeling well and I had requested to have breakfast in the room they Make an arrangement for room breakfast as well. Thank you for making my stay a memorableone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Lesisilta
Fernhotels, Executive Assistant Manager at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Meluha The Fern, Mumbai.

I am happy to note that we were able to exceed your expectations and make your stay comfortable.

Warm regards,

Executive Assistant manager

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Nicely laid rooms, cozy & good taste of furnitures. The only drawback is that you do not get your cell phone connection within the rooms. Breakfast spreads not a good one for North & East Indian food lovers.

Room Tip: rooms on the 4th floor and above
2  Thank Bkdas
Fernhotels, Executive Assistant Manager at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for the appreciative comments we are glad to note that you had an enjoyable stay and have carried back fond memories about your experience at the hotel.

With regards to the cell phone connectivity we have been working on it with our service providers and as for the comments regarding the quality of food in the breakfast spread at Tiara have been shared with our Kitchen team and we hope to pleasantly surprise you in this regard during your coming stays.

Thank you once again for taking the time to review our hotel and services. We do hope you will give us another chance to showcase the difference your feedback has made.

Your Sincerely

Meluha The Fern,Mumbai

Reviewed July 4, 2012

This hotel has put up a great face in terms of ultra swanky feel, kudos to the proprietors.
I guess they lost their heart into operations.
My 2 nights stay during my training sessions was quite decent when it comes to the rooms and amenities, but the down slide starts here.......
Internet - a must - pathetic speeds its simply a joke in this hotel with zero technical help around in the evening.
Tiara- Nice name they say it means a Crown...indeed it is a Crown of Disappointment.
Refused to be seated on the table requested - Reasons Already Reserved
Denied special request - reasons beyond serving times
Requested to speak to the manager on duty, was told that he was in a meeting, I could see him hiding behind the tall pillars at the bar and requesting his juniors to pacify me. Shame dude you deserve to get a dressing down !!!
What kind of hospitality brand is this ????
Breakfast is a mess ...feels like people working in a factory ....very mechanical.
Food was always a hit and miss.

The most interesting part was the security at this hotel, all did was smiled and smiled and smiled.... as though they were welcoming everyone , frisking people to me looked like tickling them. They didn't looking like they could handle any untoward incidents.
Looks like the hotel has done some cost saving at this part ....." Safety & Security is a must " most hotels in Mumbai fail this part.

They claim to be an Ecotel... 6 of 10 crew could not answer why they are classified as an Ecotel. All they said was we save this .... we save that .....

Well save this Hotel........its a shame that such a modern hotel has lost big time on its basics.

Room Tip: Over rated and over priced , can get better around.
4  Thank Leo D
Fernhotels, Executive Assitant Manager at Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post the review about your experiences at Meluha The Fern Hotel, Mumbai.

We agree that the usual high standards of our products/ services were not met in the instance and we understand how disappointing it can be when your expectations are not met. We sincerely apologize for all the shortcomings faced by you regarding our Food & Beverage services and Internet Services.

This constructive feedback has been shared internally with the concerned team members and proper training is being imparted to them.

The team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours Sincerely

Meluha The Fern,Mumbai.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I don't have words where I could start ...as I entered the hotel..there were smiles and greetings all over.....from the security to the reception to the room to the restaurant and all the places I moved throughout the property ...I would say one word...Heaven.... They were great in their service, I was thoroughly pampered. The rooms were clean, all amenities were available, They followed a eco friendly environment at all aspects and this keeps the hotel very unique.
The bathrooms were spick and span, the service staff always had a smile on their face and treated me so well...and I would say it was from their heart....
The goodnight chocolates were relishing....... however the welcome watermelon juice was tasteless...but that won't stop me of saying that they were still very great. The swimming pool was clean with good service provided there
I would love to come back to this property and refer colleagues, family and friends....
The morning breakfast was good except for the fresh fruit juices as I found them to be tasteless, the chicken sausages and bacon were cold and did not enjoy that part, the mix fruit smoothie that I ordered later was mixed with chocolate and could taste more of chocolate than fruits..this need to be taken care of. Overall the stay and service was excellent.

Room Tip: Higher floor room would be great for a more better view.
3  Thank girlienan

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stayed here for 3 night while on business. I was upgraded to the hazel suite at no additional cost. The room was immaculate and quite spacious. Front desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly and professional. The breakfast was complimentary and quite delicious. Overall, very impressive 5 star hotel.

Warm Regards,