ibis Mumbai Airport - An AccorHotels Brand
Travelocity
$91
$73
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Travellers Inn(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$24
$20
1,499 results
All reviewsrooms are smalldomestic terminaldinner buffetwestern express highwaybusiness triproom serviceshort stayconvenient locationbreakfast spreadrestaurant staffcomfortable stayfood qualityhouse keepingfront officecoffee shoptransitmodular
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2011

we booked twin beds and got double bed, and the only available twin were on the smoking floor.
Staff were ok, was dissappointed about chargable rates to international airport!
Rates too high for standard.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Shanghai, China
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Fly from Shanghai and need to go to other India city, so I chose to stay at this hotel which named in airport. it's still a little distance to domestic airport but have free transfer time by time (maybe 10 mins?). room is not big but very clean. feeling is very good even I stay a lot of 5 star hotel before. it's first time I stay in ibis, so maybe next time I will consider Singapore ibis as well. BTW: own a golden A-club card. but not any welcome gift? Any way, it's still very happy to stay in this hotel!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
NitinBhatia, General Manager at ibis Mumbai Airport - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and we are delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us and particularly found the hotel very clean.

Please accept my apologies that we missed the welcome gift and I would like to assure you that the same has been communicated to the concerned department to ensure consistency in providing welcome gift to our valuable Gold a-Club members.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to ibis Mumbai in the near future.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

We had a re-union with my colleagues after almost 3 years and we all enjoyed IBIS from multiple aspects - Location, Food, Ambience & Staff.. They are very supportive and I would definetely recommend as a ideal location.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
NitinBhatia, General Manager at ibis Mumbai Airport - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed our Food and beverage facilities.

Look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

Stayed there mid Nov, 2011. Pretty ok hotel, good location. Staff were very plastic. Food quality was good, decent breakfast. Small basic , clean room with moulded toilets like trains. Restroom was too small with a plastic shower cubicle.

Wont stay again at this hotel because there isnt value ....same price u will get better hotels...

1  Thank rajarshipanigrahi
NitinBhatia, General Manager at ibis Mumbai Airport - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I am disappointed that you had an average stay with us and we did not exceed your expectations.

I would like to assure you that correction action has been taken on the team's service attitude. With over 900 hotels worldwide, ibis rooms have been designed for comfort and functionality after extensive market research. Moreover, the room rates have also been decided upon keeping in mind the value for money proposition, the hotel's location and seasonality. I am sorry that you did not find the hotel good value for money.

Should you decide to give s another chance, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will personally ensure a pleasant and hassle-free stay.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

This is a good hotel to stay in when on business. The rooms are neat and compact. Perhaps the toilet could have been slightly more spacious as also the toiletries supplied to include toth brush, paste and a shaver kit. This will make it ideal for a business traveler.

The restaurant was great with tasty dishes, good ambiance and nice service. I strongly recommend this hotel and will certainly return here, when in Mumbai. It is value for money.

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your feedback and we are delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us and particularly liked the restaurant's food and service, cleanliness of the room and it was value for money.

With over 900 hotels worldwide, ibis rooms are designed for comfort and functionality and as a brand standard we do not offer bathroom amenities. This helps us keep the costs down which in turn means more savings for our valued guests.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to ibis Mumbai in the near future.