“Very Nice tour!”

Mumbai Magic - Private Tours
Ranked #3 of 33 Food & Drink in Mumbai
More attraction details
Owner description: Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, and listed on Maharashtra Tourism website. Listed in Frommers, Lonely Planet and many international magazines. Pioneers of walks and insightful tours of the city.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We booked a tour with Mumbai Magic for our friend from the US. Since we did not have enough time we did the tour by car around the city. It was well run with a very informative guide who adapted the time and schedule according to our needs. We enjoyed the tour and will definitely recommend it!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had a delightful day with our student guide. She started our tour with the usual sights and history, of which she was very knowledgable and well spoken. However, my husband, who is not a native English speaker, and who also to joke and do his own thing, said, "I don't care about all that, I want to see some other things and visit art galleries. Our guide held her own with him with an incredible sense of humor that had us both laughing the whole day. She also was very patient and right away knew of art galleries and took us there, still including the historical stories which I enjoy along the way. Good job!

2  Thank cmr1967
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had two amazing tours arranged through Mumbai Magic. Our guide was such a lovely lady and extremely knowledgeable about her amazing city. We did two very different tours, one tour by car around the city and one walking tour, both were so interesting and I would recommend anyone going to Mumbai to do them. Mumbai Magic also organised a wonderful for us in Goa. Thanks so much Mumbai Magic and your fantastic guides.

2  Thank Melinda F
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Huge thanks to Mumbai Magic and our wonderful guide Eshwari on the locals tour of Mumbai which we went on yesterday. We learnt so much in such a short space of time, history, culture, religion, architecture, local people, education, schooling and healthcare. The lunch included was really tasty and was great to be able to try local foods but from the safety of a restaurant and not the streets. Eshwari clearly has a fountain of knowledge and eager to make sure we got as much out of our trip as possible. This tour is a great way to see the City, from an insiders perspective, using the public transport and walking their residential streets.

Can highly recommend - make sure you book.

1  Thank 2013Travellers2013
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Firstly, a huge thank you to Deepa for her exceptional service and response time. And secondly, but equally importantly thank you to Sita for a wonderful, local introduction to Mumbai. After reading about Mumbai Magic's tours on the web earlier this morning (Sunday) I quickly emailed Deepa asking for information with the expectation of joining a group on my next trip in September. Surprisingly, I had an immediate reply from Deepa outlining a few options including the "Mumbai local" option based on what I had outlined about my preference for walking. It turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Mumbai magic tours, this particular "local" tour and Sita who introduced me to the local transport, architecture, food, and famous sites including one of Gandhi's memorial museum's and a local "laundry. And to know that some of the proceeds go to a great cause was a real cherrie on the top. Brilliant day. Thank you.