“Quiet place near the airport with great stuff”
Review of Anjali Inn

Anjali Inn
Ranked #189 of 431 Mumbai B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 16, 2014

One of the best things about this place is grate stuff. There is no problems with email contact, they respond very fact and give you always very consistant and helpful replays. Also they are very well inform and willing to help when you are staying at hotel. Pickup from the airport is free and we got also free transport to the airport.
Exchange service provided by the hotel also was one of the best I have seen in this part of India.
Room are very small but, air condition works fine, and there is a welcoming cold water in every room.
For me it was very good experience for budget hotel and I will ever need a short stay in Mumbai I'm sure that I'll return to Anjali Inn

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I needed a place to stay as I was flying into Mumbai International airport at 10pm and then flying out at 5 am from the domestic terminal.
This service was fantastic. They met me at the airport with no issue, whisked me back, gave me my room in minutes, gave me a cold bottle of water, asked when I needed to be awake, I slept, they woke me up and took me to the airport. I was thinking of hanging around the airports but glad I got a good night's sleep so I could really enjoy New Years.
All the airport transfers were included.
It's a simple place yet clean with excellent service. Perfect place to grab sleep before an early morning flight or a late night arrival.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank jess6113
Reviewed December 25, 2013

It was my first stay and i was surpised. They answered immediatly emails plus were super nice and helpful all the time. picked me up from airport and drop me off. room was clean but unfortunlly shower and tap broken but water was there;) bed comfortable and clean.unfortunally they dont have a roof or restaurant but its a imbiss next door. thanks a lot

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 16, 2013

If you want to stay close to the airport and not spend too much money then this is perhaps an option for you. Rooms quite small, run down and the one I had was windowless so felt rather claustrophobic. Room service food was very tasty. Staff were reasonably helpful. I just wouldn't want to stay there long.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2013

A good hotel to stay near airport. ...good staff...very clean and nicely maintained. ..only issue observed is very small room. .with no outside windows. ....good for overnight stay. ..easily accessible to main road for transport. ...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

The hostel is not far from the airport, and has nice rooms. We have been really well received and the owners were so helpful and friendly. Definitely a place we would recommand for backpackers looking for a nice & friendly budget guesthouse in Mumbai!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

There are two Anjali inns in the same area these reviews are a mix of both of them. We stayed in one near time square. A tuc tuc driver took us to the other one by accident and it looked nice. Our one was over priced. The room had ac but had no windows and was small. It was clean to an India standard but not amazing. The shower only worked if you hadn't flushed the toilet all day which is poor. Compared with the rest of India where we have paid much less the room was poor. They picked us up at the airport and dropped us off again no problems. Both were late at night. Staff we're lovely and very efficient. We ordered a meal to our room which arrived promptly and was delicious!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple