See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I booked this hotel through a well known online Hotel booking site. Budget was a constraint for me and so after booking online for 3 days and paying 4950/- I thought that I grabbed a good deal.However, the nightmare started after I reached the hotel.Locating the hotel itself was a big deal. I passed through this hotel 2 times in Auto, before locating it in the 3rd attempt. The hotel entrance can easily be mistaken for a small hair cutting saloon.Infact the Autowala who dropped me at this hotel was also laughing and advised me to be careful with such locations.
Upon entering, I found two hotel staff at the reception - a man and a lady. They hardly showed any courtesy. The guy was busy with his facebook browsing and paid little attention. The corridor and room were highly cramped. It was afternoon and Hotel Staff were simply sleeping on the corridors. Seeing us, they got up and put on their shirts.My wife felt immediately horrified as there were many guys/staff and all looking shabby and goons.
We went inside room and were not surprised to see that the A/C remote control was not working. The A/c could run but you can't control the temperature. The staff whom I called for help told me that "sir thanda to kar raha hai na. temprature control ki kya jaroorat hai". One of the walls had plaster peeled off and the white towel was totally pale colored.I asked one of the attendant whether the hotel has Wi-Fi and he gave me a blank look. He was unaware what Wi-Fi is. So I think you can make out how educated these guys were.My wife was feeling highly insecure in such environment.
After two hours of our stay we checked out, foregoing 4950/-, the upfront amount that we paid.When we were checking out, the guy/lady at the reception did not show much surprise on why we are checking out. It seems they are familiar to such acts of their customers.

The Only USP: this hotel is CHEAP-both moneywise and otherwise.

I would be pasting this review on other travel site as well.

Room tip: I PAID 4950/- for 3 days and checked out after 2 hours. Did not get no refund. So you decide whether room is worth!!
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank bikervivek
Reviewed March 28, 2012

A little out of the way but easy enough to use the train to get to places, very clean with free wifi and free computer to use the internet plus lounge to socialise in and meet other travelers,hey are a very good , clean and well placed Hotel (2km from airport) it is such a secure place to stay in Mumbai..the staff is very friendly and helping. Thank you Sapphire family

Room tip: This hotel is out said is not good but in said hotel is very good cleanliness & fast service,they are clean rooms every day & change pillow, towel, bad sheet ect
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank nimratha
Reviewed February 2, 2012

very good hotel,good cleanliness, staff are friendly , receptionist helpful girl & friendly also she is really vey good.

Room tip: all rooms are very good But 1st floor rooms no mobile net work
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank mamta_gowda
Reviewed January 22, 2012

The hotel where I had prepaid a room had oversold its inventory and shoved me off to this place. It was late at night and I didn't have a choice.

This should not be considered a hotel, it is a flop-house. It's clean enough but waaaay down the value chain. Bedcovers with cigarette burns, incredibly tiny bathroom where you can touch all four walls as soon as you walk in. I didn't dare try the food, if they even have any.

For what it is, I'm surprised it does enough business that there are this many reviews here.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank PickNitter
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I had booked it for family friend who wanted a cheap hotel. Got a good deal however this is in a slum. Too cramped up and shady entry, once you walk in it ok however could hear rats running on the roof. If just want sleep for the night the cheapest option. Its not a building.

Date of stay: November 2011