“Good value for money”
Review of Sai Palace Hotel

Sai Palace Hotel
Ranked #49 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for two days. Pretty decent find, midst busy Andheri. Peaceful once inside. Good rooms and great service. Wish they had a spa!

Had issue with the room key twice but hotel staff was able to resolve it quickly. Food quality and choice of cuisine can be improved.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Sai Palace Hotel

Reviewed November 26, 2012

It was my darling hubbys' birthday yesterday.It was left to me to decide a good place for dinner where,the 3 of us my hubby,my 7 year old son and I could chill out and it had to be a family restaurant,good food and good ambience.
We had an array of choices ....but finally zeroed down on Sai Palace ,Andheri.
We were very happy with the food...really tasty,ambience was good....service was good.
My son enjoyed the food as well and he asked me for a piece of paper and said he would want to thank the waiter personally...and handed over a thank you note to him.
Would reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very friendly and helping staff, nicely furnished, good food, well situated for airports (pickup arranged for free). No hestitation for the quality, this is definitely the best hotel I have ever stayed in in Mumbai. But if you come to Mumbai for tourism, the distance to the main attractions in downtown Mumbai is too much - better choose a hotel in Colaba. For affairs : excellently situated.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had one night in Mumbai and we wanted to stay somewhere reasonably priced and not too far from the airport and this hotel ticked all the boxes. It even offered a free airport pick up which was very helpful

Our first impression of the hotel was good the public areas are all clean, modern and stylish and the staff on reception are friendly and helpful

We were very impressed with the room spacious, modern, clean and well appointed. It had everything you needed it even had a set of bathroom scales. We had a good nights sleep here the bed was really comfy there was not too much noise to say we were in the city.

The breakfast was very good with lots Indian dishes to try :) and fresh fruit and yogurt.

We did plan to see some of the sights of Mumbai during our stay but when you get there you realise how big and busy the city is and how difficult it is to get from A to B when you only have a one night stop over.

We opted to have a rest after our long flight then in the evening we met up with an old friend for dinner that had travelled from Goa especially to see us. Although the hotel restaurant looked very inviting we were eager to get out and see a bit of the city and not to have spent the whole time in the hotel.

When we asked the reception staff could they recommend anywhere local to go for dinner they could not really recommend anywhere not without a taxi ride so we got the impression we were not in the thick but it is to be expected I guess when you are only 20 minutes from the airport.

Anyway we took a right out of the hotel and set off on foot, crossed several big busy roads and then came across restaurant, well our friend spotted it and lead us in we would never have guessed it was a restaurant and even if we had I don’t think we would have had the guts to give it a try. We were a bit nervous given it was our first night of the trip and we did not want to get Delhi belly so early on, if at all.

Anyway as it turns out we had nothing to worry about the food was sensational and we had a very pleasurable experience. The restaurant was packed with locals dining out and enjoying themselves and it was a great place for people watching.

The staff were amazing and we ordered lots of different dishes, they were all good but the barbecued panner was the best thing I have ever tried in India.

Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of this restaurant but I do know it was near a modern ice cream parlour because we stopped there for ice cream on the way back to the hotel.

We also went into the bar of the hotel for a drink before bed and it is a lovely bar with a good atmosphere. Over all we were very impressed with this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Candolim78
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I visit Mumbai often for my business visits. The Hotel is close to airport, very centrally located with a decent set up. The front desk is friendly. The service level is fine. The restaurant provides good good variety of meals, must try their buffet which is good and serves variety of dishes and is pocket friendly. Rooms are nicely done. Will surely repeat

Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank AnishNairobi
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have to visit Mumbai for official purpose and I tried couple of Hotels near Airport but I found this one the best. I travel within India frequently, if compared with others - 'standard tariff with STAR facility'. I am visiting for more than a year now and the room services & housekeeping are superb. Food preparations are very good and even the clearance after dinner in room goes without reminders. The customer relations are excellent namely Richard, Victoria, Jazlyn, Dhrutika, Yuvraj & Mahesh and hospitality provided are remarkable. I have developed homely feeling after so many visits.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper backside are noise free and have greenery look outside (garden side) - my favouri...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed in this this hotel for 3nights it was an official visit. The rooms of the hotel are well maitained and having good interior. The ambience of the hotel is also good. Near by to International Airport with very much genuine tarrif of its class. The food is just awsome in their restaurent as they serve both Veg and Non-Veg with great menu. I just loved the stay here and would definetly like to stay during my next visit to Mumbai.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business