“Good to unwind, relax and pamper yourself”

The Four Fountains Spa - Malad (W), Mumbai
Ranked #24 of 136 Spas & Wellness in Mumbai
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Having done enough of mall hopping on the weekends, decided to do something different this time around. Visited Four fountain spa to try out some of their 'affordable' spa therapies. Having heard a lot about them, went in with a lot of expectation and came away completely satisfied.

The experience started with detailed explaination of all the therapies available, along with a brief questionaire to ascertain what would be best suited to my body. Once that was out of the way, i was led into the massage room which was well appointed. The massage expeience itself was one of the best in Mumbai. Very relaxing and rejuvinating. This was followed by a hot water bath.

What seperated four fountain from the other hundreds of spas in the city is the attention to detail. the ambience of the place, the friendliness of the staff, the range of treatments available all go into making it a great experience.

Although its about 20-30% higher priced compared to other spas, the overall experience does make it worth it.

2  Thank funkypratik
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at The Four Fountains Spa - Malad (W), Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant experience at the spa and that you were satisfied with the overall services provided to you. Thanks :)

All reviews
"masseuse"
"activity"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Deviating from my "must do" Saturday activity of mall hopping from Hypercity & Inorbit to Infinity 2 & Chroma,.last Saturday I took a SPA break at Four Fountains Spa Malad.located.beween the 2 malls opp Greens restaurant.

FFS offers not only the standard Destressing, Rejuvenating, Detoxifying & Beautifying treatments but also customised therapies for individual needs like one for IT professionals, home makers, Car Commuters & Frequent flier’s. What differentiated Four Fountains SPA from others was the quality and sincerity of the staff who took special efforts to recommend the right therapy. A special mention need to be made of Dr Shruti for her customer centric approach.

I chose an aromatherapy full body massage.The expertise of well trained masseur Bhavesh (surprisingly not from Kerala, Manipur or Thailand) and the excellent & the magical effects of French lavender oil left me feel relaxed and de-stressed (so what if only for a few days)..The SPA visit also turned out to be rewarding as my mall bills were lower (Aren't shopping expenses directly proportional to the time spent at the malls?).

While the SPA was neat and clean with an relaxing ambience, the music could have been a little bit more soothing.The packages they offer are good VFM.

The 10 years back the weekend activity of breathing fresh oxygen in Chhota Kashmir & Aksa Beachhas been replaced by "Mall Mania" ie spending time in oxygen deficient malls., I recommend all Malad mall hoppers to take an FFS break and get themselves pampered, de-stressed and detoxified.

1  Thank ShreyasMalkan

Dear Shreyas, we are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the spa and that you were satisfied with the overall services provided to you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had been here couple of days back and the satisfying experience made me write good words about them. The place is beautifully and elegantly designed to give the guest a feeling of freshness and positivity. The staff was well trained and guided me from the start as i was new to the spa world. the therapy was very rejuvenating and relaxing and it suited well to my pockets. I would love to visit them again soon with my family :)

Apologies for the delayed reply. We are happy to learn that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one. Looking forward to serving you again. Thanks :)

Reviewed September 24, 2012

After a stressful work trip, I truly needed some pampering; a friend suggested The Four Fountains Spa. When you step into the spa the ambiance itself puts you in a relaxed place. The team was very friendly and helped me make the right choice considering my back problem (Swedish therapy and a head - neck- shoulder massage). The rooms were pretty spacious, comfortable and complete with shower enclosure (I feel awkward stepping out of therapy rooms after the massage to a common shower; so this was especially was a hit for me). The therapy in itself unparalleled to whatever I have experienced till date; I felt renewed, relaxed and totally refreshed! I highly recommend The Four Fountains to people who are stressed and are looking for value for money (coz the prices here are so affordable as opposed to some other spas which charge criminally).

Pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant experience at the spa and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)