“Courteous Staff, Amazing Hospitality”

Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #13 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Came to Mumbai after a long time, Breezey like it always is, was greeted by heavy rainfall; however a cab was already waiting for me outside. Had booked a room at Courtyard for the 1st time; arrived at the Hotel while it was still raining; however not a stain or dirt could be seen on the floor; this property beacons luxury and the staff is really courteous.

Had buffet at the Coffee Shop; and it was amazing.

Was directly escorted to the room, without any lag at the reception. A major plus point as compared to the other hotels.

This experience at Courtyard, has definitely made me their loyal customer and Mumbai visit will be incomplete without my stay here.

All the best and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2014
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking time out to write a pleasant review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know about your experience.

Your appreciation has truly encouraged the team to scale greater heights of excellence. Thank you once again for staying with us.

We value your patronage and look forward to serve you again and again!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Courtyard Marriot had been my favourite stay in mumbai whenever i visit the city in Business.

Hotel is of high standards and you would feel comfortable to work and service just perfect. You just get what you want. Some would feel its bit priced on the upper side but still it worth for money compared to other hotels around.

Room service is quite quite even in odd hours of night. Food is delicious (but you have to be choosy on what you order else may end up in something you cannot swallow ;).

It would be idle to carry more cloths than pay huge price for laundry the cost of money you will spend for 2 set of cloths to wash you can buy one. Rest should be OK.

Room Tip: Get a member ship the WIFI would be free.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It brings us immense pleasure to know that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel.

In our constant strive for excellence; reviews like these keep us motivated.

Thank you once again for sharing a pleasant feedback on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to serve you again and again!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I recently stayed 1 night at this hotel. I arrived from USA at 10 pm and left for CST railway station at 7 am the next day. As a Marriott gold member I thought I would get an upgrade, but was given a regular room. No big deal, since I was staying alone and only had a few hours there. Room had no bathtub. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. I was given access to the Club lounge but was too late to use it for evening. I was told breakfast was not available in the lounge and since I was staying using points, I would not get a complimentary breakfast either. This is the first Asian hotel that denied breakfast buffet to me when staying on points. In the future I will stay at ITC Maratha where I am guaranteed breakfast as an SPG platinum, regardless of how I pay for the room. I will use my Marriott points at other Marriott hotels where they include breakfast,

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was totally surprised that such well recognized brand as Marriott can be a source of my disappointment. I have booked rooms on the company rates which include pick up service from the air port, however hotel reception service has added to the bill 3000INR as accommodation supplement for transport from the air port and back to air port. Additionally I was rated higher then rate confirmed 3 weeks before. I was so tired after long journey, so I didn't catch this during payment. Fortunately week later I was visiting this hotel once again so I did a note to make correction on the invoice, no action done :( Additionally I'm not sure how it works but it took me a long while to explain that Information Invoice is not valid for me from tax point of view and I need them to issue TAX invoice not Information one...
I will contact my company to remove this network from the recommended list, since they are making such dirty play

5  Thank Kamil P
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I am disappointed to know of the occurrence of such an incident. Your feedback has been discussed with the team. I will also like to inform you that the money will be reimbursed to you and my Front Office Team will get in touch with you for the same within the week.

We do hope that you consider this incident as an aberration from our usual standards and give us an opportunity to serve you again.

Please feel free to contact me on your next visit. It will be my pleasure to look after all the aspects of your stay.

The entire team looks forward to serve you in the future!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

the hotel is located near the airport. ask for complimentry shuttle. service is more than perfect. big rooms. shiny and clean. The Cafe bar incl. breakfast are perfect. the service from staff is also very good.
The only problem is No swimming pool and No Gym at the moment they are under construction.
Only good things to say!

Room Tip: ask for comlimentry Wi Fi other wise very expensive.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport.

The team is thrilled to read your appreciation for our services and amenities. Our hotel is indeed located close to both the airport terminal and is thus preferred by many travelers. I am happy to read your recommendation for our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you once again for taking time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We look forward to serve you again!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Spacious rooms, nice gallery, Best Complimentary Breakfast, Awesome Dinner options, free wifi with extraordinary speeds- What else you ask for

The staff is well behaved- greet you everytime they see you- Make you feel you are a "Prince on some Holiday to town"

A must visit and stay if you are in Mumbai

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for considering our hotel for your stay in Mumbai. It brings us immense pleasure to know about your experience.

Your comments about our hotel, the staff, service, rooms, WIFI and excellent complimentary breakfast have strongly motivated the team. Your appreciation for the team will encourage them to scale greater heights of excellence.

Thank you once for sharing your feedback.

We look forward to serve you again!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I Booked two rooms at Courtyard Marriott Mumbai near international airport thinking it would be easier to catch our flight to London and paid 15 grands for some quality experience but it was completely disappointing, toilets were poorly maintained, basic things like shower cap and toiletries were missing and had to be ordered separately, the food served was good but we had to pay 1500 per person for lunch and breakfast compare to local restaurants with better options available for one tenth of the price. Most ridiculous was the drop services which they charge a house, 1700 rupees for a taxi going to international airport which is literally backyard from the hotel. We had a very bad experience and paid almost 50 grands from our nose for one bad decision of staying at Marriott. We will never come back or recommend a friends. Total rip off and complete sham

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank ajay1285
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I am disappointed to know that some of yourexpectations with regards to the room were not me. Your feedback regarding the airport transfers and bathroom has been discussed with the revelent team. We assure you that we will have a through review of pricing.

The entire team looks forward to serve you in the future!