“Decent business Hotel”

Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #13 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Clean big rooms(by Mumbai standards) with all you need including an iPod dock and an iron which does not have sticky stuff on it.

Staff could do with cleaner uniforms. Toiletries are of poor quality.

Great breakfast spread.

If you need something reasonable and close to the Airport, its a good bet.

Room Tip: Make sure you dont get one facing the street.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardMumbai, Director of Operations at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for considering our hotel for your stay in Mumbai. While we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay, it brings us disappointment to know that some of your expectations were not met.

Your feedback has been taken seriously and the same has been discussed with the team. We are pleased to inform you that the front desk team may be seen with their newly stitched uniforms within a week’s time.

I request you to treat this as an aberration from our usual standards and give us a chance to make necessary amends. We assure a better experience. Please do get in touch with me when you plan to visit us and I will personally look after all the aspects of your stay.

The culinary team is delighted to know that you liked their offerings. The entire team at Courtyard by Marriot, Mumbai looks forward to see you soon!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport

Reviewed June 6, 2013

best is about its close proximity to the airport , and bad part is there isn't any nice market nearby , food is so-so , rooms are good could have been better , hotel services as well as staff is very good

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We recently stayed at the Marriott Courtyard while in Mumbai for a family wedding. We generally stay at the JW Marriott, but chose this property due to its close proximity to our planned festivities during our stay. The rooms are fairly standard Courtyard, modern and accessible - more than enough room and the corner suites are suitable for entertaining. Two associates in particular, Yogesh and Umesh were of great assistance throughout our week long stay and helped set up transportation, offered advice for excursions, and anything else that was requested. The breakfast buffet was also wonderful, a great variety of Indian and international foods with several hot stations. We will certainly be back!

Room Tip: Would request a room on the pool view side
1  Thank jon s
CourtyardMumbai, Director of Operations at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to write a wonderful feedback on trip advisor. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. The culinary team is pleased to know that you liked their offerings. Your comments have strongly motivated Umesh and Yogesh.

We look forward to see you soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Yogesh and Umesh were always there to greet and do whatever needed to make our stay pleasant. Brenda and Namit don't seem to have " cant do " in their vocabulary. Rooms are excellent, staff is very helping and food is great. Did not expect such a great experience at a Courtyard. If any improvement, they need to revisit Business Center procedures. Went to get Boarding Passes at the last minute for the family members and had to wait almost 15 minutes for BC staff to come and activate web. Never been to a hotel requiring password in BC and no printer in Conceigres Lounge. Little distraction to overall value you run a great property , Mr. Bhandari

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and vomer,
1  Thank Spartannuts
CourtyardMumbai, Director Of Operations at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It brings us immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Yogesh, Umesh, Brenda & Namit have been strongly motivated by your comments.

The entire team is disappointed to know that the Business Center procedures and the facilities at the Executive Lounge did not meet your expectations. Your feedback has been taken seriously. We assure a better experience.

Thank you once again for the wonderful review. I have passed on your wishes to Mr. Bhandari who has moved on to a different role within Marriott. We look forward to serve you again!

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for four nights in May as my mother had an accident and was being treated in a local hospital so I decided upon the Marriott being in close vicinity and as I've stated at other Marriotts in the UK. Rooms are nice and check in was fast. Breakfast was good with a nice spread available, however the hotel is let down through service. I had to wait for nearly 10/15 minutes for an omelette and that was after asking three different waiters. I ordered coffee and again it took some time to arrive after I myself was asked if I would like tea or coffee! My insurance company was paying for my room, however I had to ask the desk on numerous occasions if they had received confirmation of payment, each time I was advised that they would look into it and come back to me- they never did! I'm about to check out in the morning and yet still waiting for a call..... To top it off I had to call three times to request that my room tray be collected, after my third call I left it outside my door. Overalls nice hotel but service needs to be improved. All staff do greet you with a smile and are courteous but just don't deliver when you request something.

• Stayed: May 2013
CourtyardMumbai, Assistant Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Mumbai.

I am happy to know that your overall stay was a pleasant one and the team acknowledges your appreciation. We hope that your mother is now doing fine. Please pass on our sincere regards.

While your feedback has been noted in detail and prompt action has already been taken, it brings us disappointment to note the occurrence of such an incident. A detailed mail with all the necessary communication has been sent.

We look forward to see you soon!

Sridhar Rajagopal

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed at courtyard mumbai in May 2013 for 5 nights with my family and the experience has been great. From reservation to room and food everything is great.
Got my rooms as I had requested : pool facing, high floor and both connecting rooms. Pick up was at airport when we arrived, nice, clean and fresh cars. Checkin was super quick we were straight taken to our rooms no waiting at reception, special mention for Sachin from housekeeping, who created special animals out of Rommel towels for my 2 year son. Special mention for Ankita and vinayak from AYS.
Food at Momo cafe was great with a great spreadout at breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had our food mostly at hotel but on the last day we ordered food from outside which was delivered at concierge and concierge even arranged for my medicine. They even paid for my orders food and medicine and brought them to my room. Impressed with their service.
One day we had gone to shirdi and our packed breakfast was ready at 4 am

Room Tip: Take the poolside room on 7th or 8th floor
1  Thank Sam S
CourtyardMumbai, Director of Operations at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing a wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant five-night stay. Sachin is happy to note that your son liked the various towel arts. Vinayak and Ankita are thrilled to read your appreciation for them. Your comments have strongly motivated the entire team. Thank you once again for staying with us.

We look forward to see you again!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the last 2 months and plan on staying here anytime I am in Mumbai. The rooms are nice, the restaurants good, the workout facility is clean, and the executive lounge is perfect for meeting or unwinding. In addition the staff is alway friendly and helpful. Great job Marriott, see you soon on my next trip to India!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing an amazing review about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay on all three occasions. As a hotel team, reviews like these keep us motivated.

Thank you once again for your continued loyalty. We look forward to see you again and again!

Gautam Bhandari