The Westin Mumbai Garden City
$107
$61
  • Breakfast included
2,438 results
All reviewspregoseasonal tastesheavenly bedwestern express highwayfront officeindian restaurantexcellent hotelexcellent staybusiness tripspecial thanksrooms are spaciousmumbai trafficgreat hospitalityenjoyed my staybreakfast spreadspecial mentionhome away from home
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Hotel is good especially for those who target exhibition at Mumbai exbn centre. Nice breakfast with excellent variety and good courteous staff , concierge is excellent and you have the Oberoi mall next to westin with good restaurants. Problems now is with long wait for lifts , better they get a good lift management system, Being a hotel inside Inida, its better to have hand sparys in the WC and shaving accessories is always missing.

Room Tip: In that kind of height any room is good.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TheWestinMumbai, General Manager at The Westin Mumbai Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received. Our team is delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facility and services, as well as the breakfast at The Westin Mumbai Garden City. Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits. We thank you for your understanding and appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I was there today Nov 22nd for a business lunch at the restaurant on 18th floor. Ordered a beer and a green curry with chicken from the a la carte menu. After a couple of bites I realized that the chicken was raw. I brought it to the attention of the waiter, for 10 mins 5 people congregated to inspect the food. Finally The supervisor came over to apologize and offered to replace the dish, by that time I had lost the appetite. I was late for a meeting ,I said no to their offer and I asked them for the bill. They didn't want me to pay for anything , which I thought was a nice gesture. My biggest concern was getting sick from eating raw chicken. Hope they will more careful next time

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TheWestinMumbai, General Manager at The Westin Mumbai Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback. It is extremely disappointing to have let you down on this occasion. I hope you can accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed concerning your dining experience at our Food and Beverage venue Seasonal Tastes. Please be assured that the feedback has been looked into and appropriate action taken to prevent any guests being similarly inconvenienced in the future. While it is our utmost focus to provide our valued, discerning guests such as you a flawless and impeccable experience, your experience has certainly been an aberration, not reflective of the hotel's service levels. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that you have a wonderful experience on your return in the future. We look forward to your return visit to experience an uplifting experience with us at The Westin Mumbai Garden City!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Excellent rooms ,great bathroom ,superb views of the street ,delicious food esp their italian restaurant at ground floor and its icecreams. Great kids activity area. Overall one of the best hotel experience i had lately.keep it up !

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
TheWestinMumbai, General Manager at The Westin Mumbai Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your patronage to our hotel. We appreciate you spending the time to share your experiences with us and shall surely share your kind words with the team. Our team is delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facility and services, especially the comfort of the room, view, Heavenly Bath, Westin Kids Club® as well as the dining experience and your specific appreciation of our icecreams at our Italian dining venue Prego. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service, and a sensory – rich environment that evokes a feeling of tranquility and well-being, nourishing your soul within a bustling city like Mumbai. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more uplifting moments at The Westin Mumbai Garden City.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed here for a total of 8 nights (6 consecutive; then later 2 consecutive) and found the hotel to be fantastic. Although I would say that it is primarily a business hotel, my family and I thoroughly enjoyed the attentive service and amenities. The pool is gorgeous and my D also regularly enjoyed the fitness center. The breakfast buffet has a lot of choices and my H often went back for thirds! The rooms are spacious - we had two double beds that were very comfortable. The bathroom is huge - with a walk in shower; separate toilet area; walk in closet; and free-standing soaking tub. Biggest "complaint" is that the rain head shower is the "default" option and turning on the shower got me drenched with cold water if I wasn't quick enough to duck out after turning on the water (NOTE: I discovered that if I turned it on very low and let it warm up I could then more easily divert the water to the hand-held sprayer without soaking my hair)!! We utilized the hotel's airport transfer service on 3 different occasions and had no issues getting to the airport in 20 minutes or less (we were against traffic). The location next to the Oberoi Mall was very handy (could walk there easily). Although not in downtown Mumbai, we found the location perfect (were visiting family in Kandivili section of Mumbai about 15 minutes away)). We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We had a view away from the city proper - south facing I believe. Did not experience any noise issues.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
TheWestinMumbai, General Manager at The Westin Mumbai Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your patronage to our hotel and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Our team is delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facility and services, especially the comfort of the room, Heavenly Bed, WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio as well as the dining experience at Seasonal Tastes. The Heavenly Bed is one of our signature products and it gives you a motionless sleep. Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits. We thank you for your understanding and appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Mumbai Garden City in the near future.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I would say that my stay in westin was truly amaizing. We all like to b greeted well by the staff, shabnam and harish were the 1nz who assisted me thru my entire stay at westin. Was really happy by the service. Rooms were soo clean and was provided wid all the required amenities.if you Wanna have some peaceful time in a crowded city like Mumbai westin is the right choice, and when you get such good staff to help us and guide us , then its just like cherry on the cake.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your patronage to our hotel. We appreciate you spending the time to share your experiences with us and shall surely share your kind words with the team. We would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received. It was delightful to read that you enjoyed our in room amenities and the comfort of the room. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service, and a sensory – rich environment that evokes a feeling of tranquility and well-being, nourishing your soul within a bustling city like Mumbai. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Mumbai Garden City in the near future.