“Disappointed with the service”

Fabhotel 7 Flags International
Ranked #418 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointed with the service”
Reviewed May 1, 2010

The hotel doesn't look so flash from the outside and the room is clean, so I can't complain there.

However, the first thing that hit me was that very few people there spoke English, particularly the grumpy little man who followed me around barking things at me in Hindi.

I asked about the bar when I got there, and was told that it was not available because of a private function (sigh). Then I asked for an iron so I could iron a short to go out. Again, not available because everybody was busy with this function. About half an hour later after some pretty stern words I got the iron. No ironing board though. Genius.

The next morning I was treated to breakfast. That was a laugh. The cereal was about the only thing I could tolerate and even then they insisted on bringing me hot milk because they (including the aforementioned grumpy little man) don't understand English or my charades impressions.

When I finished breakfast I was told I would have to get my airport shuttle an hour earlier than expected as they only had one car and it had to pick somebody up. I was forced to pack my stuff and leave within 5 minutes. What a blessing, I couldn't wait to get out of there.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Travelers also viewed these Mumbai (Bombay) hotels
Hotel Jayshree
Hotel Jayshree
#225 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Sahar International
Sahar International
#300 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Golden Residency
Golden Residency
#252 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Hotel Cosmo
#271 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Mint Domestic Airport Suites
Mint Domestic Airport Suites
#160 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Treebo 7 CEPL
#216 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)

Been to Fabhotel 7 Flags International? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fabhotel 7 Flags International

Property: Fabhotel 7 Flags International
Address: Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai (Bombay) 400059, India (Formerly 7 Flags International)
Location: India > Maharashtra > Mumbai (Bombay) > Vile Parle East
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #418 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Hotel Class:2 star — Fabhotel 7 Flags International 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fabhotel 7 Flags International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.