Tripadvisor
Mumbai
Post
Inbox
Search

“My personal experience in Diva cafe”
Review of Diva Cafe

Diva Cafe
Ranked #97 of 15,120 Restaurants in Mumbai
Description: A cafe that includes a Yoga hall, a banquet hall, a music class and an organic store all rolled into one awesome place. The cafe has delightful food that actually hormonizes your body and revives the vitality and energy we all crave for in our otherwise hectic lifestyles. Relax, unwind and fill your souls and Appetites!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent pizzas with lovely cheese. The pizzas are really as yummy to taste as they look. What a variety of Pizzas and each one competing with the other and literally telling eat me ,eat me. I am not exaggerating. It was a really wonderful experience and remember proof of the pudding is in the eating. So go ahead and indulge. Worth indulging. Decor and interiors very calming. Service fantastic and personalized.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently dined at the restaurant and had a very delicious meal. While the food was terrfic, the kindness of the owners is unmatched. Don't miss this spot if you're in Mumbai

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Diva Cafe - This Cafe nestled in Borivali E (near station) is certainly one of the hidden gems I had discovered. After deliberation from a friend, we all thought to visit this place today.

So about this place, apart from a typical Cafe - Cafe, this place offers various things to look out for like you can learn Yoga, there's this organic store for patrons to discover healthy, fresh organic products, then you can learn Hindustani Classical Violin and music apart from small banquet hall for small parties and celebrations.

The place is run by a married couple who have put their heart and soul into this wonderful creation and with their efforts you would easily notice the positive and happy vibes upon the entrance. Only thing to add is if the place is running on full capacity one may experience a delay or relative slowdown in service because it's micro managed by them at this point in time.

The place initially looks pricier on wallet given the locale its situated in, but trust me with their sheer effort to give the best of the best output by sourcing highest and purest possible ingredients which rest assured you won't feel like eating outside food it somehow manages to click with worth the money.

In drinks I tried their Hot Chocolate (Rating 5/5) and bouy this was one of the Bestest Hot Chocolate I have tried ever. Their secret is they add hint of cinnamon which makes this drink so so good that you might order yet another one. It's highly recommended.

We started off with Pumpkin Basil Soup (Rating 5/5) - Am not a soup person but trust me this is the best soup I have tried. The consistency of soup, the fine balance of basil and perfect hot temperature made it the most soothing start of our meal.

We tried baked potato cheese wedges (Rating 5/5), Veggie delight pizza (Rating 5/5), Chilli Paneer stuffed pizza (Rating 5/5), Roasted Spinach and cherry tomato pizza (Rating 5/5) and Barbeque paneer wrap (Rating 4/5). Couldnt find a single fault in their pizzas as they were well cooked, crisp, well balanced toppings with cheese and not to forget the highest level of freshness you get on each bite you take.

Am glad I made a choice to come this far to try this place. It's one of nicest place I have visited in recent times and this makes it a perfect eatery joint whenever I visit this area for pizzas and their other offerings.

I rate this place a 5.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

The food was all freshly prepared. The taste was perfect. The variety of pizzas and other items on the menu are very good and one gets to know of dishes that are not easily available in normal pizza places. We were totally impressed with the food the ambiance. The owners were making to food with sooo much love and serving it with sooo much love. It is a must visit place again and again. Their desserts are to die for. Very healthy options are available.

1  Thank Bapaji
Reviewed January 6, 2020

This is run by ISKCON devotees. It is an oasis of peace and good vibes. The cheese they use is cruelty-free (!!!) so that was the first amazing point for me. The owner is British and sources gir cow milk from cow shelters. There is so much love put into every item of food, it's unbelievable. I highly recommend the bruschetta, freshly squeezed gingerale, paneer based pizza and pesto pasta. Love love love.

1  Thank DhavalM110